Get up to 4x your data with selected devices on O2 Refresh (the ‘Offer’) - Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a ‘Participant’) will get a price discount on 20GB & 30GB Airtime tariffs that equates to the same price as 5GB & 10GB respectively, as specified at the point of purchase (together ‘Offer Data’).
- Offer Data will be applied automatically when making a Qualifying Purchase and will continue for up to 24 months or when the Qualifying Purchase tariff is superseded, switched to an ineligible tariff, changed, cancelled, withdrawn or expires, whatever happens first. A monthly discount of £7 will be applied to the 20GB tariff and a monthly discount of £8 will be applied to the 30GB tariff.
- One Offer per Qualifying Purchase only. Offer is not transferable. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to New & Upgrading customers (‘Eligible Customers’) who make a Qualifying Purchase.
- A ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is a purchase of either 20GB & 30GB tariffs on select devices, on O2 Refresh, made directly from O2 (including stores, online at o2.co.uk or through our O2 Telesales), during the offer period specified in marketing material until such time as the offer is withdrawn (‘Offer Period’),
- Offer Data cannot be run in conjunction with any other airtime discounts, including O2 Open, Friends & Family & Additional Line. Participants who claim any other Airtime discounts will be disqualified and no longer eligible for Offer Data.
- Qualifying Purchases are subject to their own eligibility criteria, status and credit checks and terms and conditions.
- Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, or purchased through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer. Participants who disconnect from the Qualifying Purchase tariff and reconnect (for whatever reason) will not qualify for this Offer.
- Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and Offer Data will be removed.
Other important terms
- Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer Data for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Offer Data, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (‘O2’)