o2 open friends and family voucher terms and conditions
O2 | O2 Open Friends and Family Voucher Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions
O2 Open Friends and Family Voucher Terms – Online Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Voucher can be redeemed on purchase of an eligible O2 Refresh Airtime Plan, and provides for a 25% discount against the monthly Airtime Plan tariff, for a maximum of the length of your Device Plan. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other airtime offer or discount.
2. Airtime Plan must be purchased with a qualifying Device Plan, directly from O2. O2 Refresh is consumer credit agreement (Device Plan) with 0% APR. Finance is subject to status and provided by Telefonica UK Limited, RG2 6UU.
3. Voucher code must be presented at the point of purchase. For online transactions enter the Voucher code in the “Got a Promo?” section of O2 online checkout. Voucher codes can also be redeemed via telesales, by giving it to a customer services advisor before completing a purchase. Voucher codes cannot be applied retrospectively. Device exclusions apply. Voucher cannot be redeemed in O2 shops or any other sales channel.
4. Voucher is for the sole use by gift from eligible O2 Open customers. Voucher is personal to the recipient and not transferable.
5. Voucher is valid for 24 months from issue (“Expiry Date”) after which it will expire. Invalid, duplicate or expired vouchers will not be accepted.
6. Voucher can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher per transaction.
7. Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
8. O2 is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. Please look after your voucher.
9. If you return your device and if a refund is due on that return, the refund will not include the amount you redeemed using this Voucher.
10. O2 reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited 500 Brook Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UU, United Kingdom ("O2").