Get 20% Off O2 Insure when bought with an Eligible Device, on an O2 Refresh custom plan or 24/36 month Small Biz contract or Business Essentials tariff directly from O2 (the “Offer”) – Offer Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can get 20% off any O2 Insure product (“Offer Discount”), subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Offer Discount. O2 Insure product is one of the following:
Eligibility & Participation
- This Offer is open to all UK residents over the age of 18 and small business customers (“Eligible Customers”), including employees (and their immediate families) of O2 and any other company or person professionally connected with the Offer.
- To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of an Eligible Device and O2 Insure in the same transaction, directly from O2 stores (including franchise stores) online at o2.co.uk or through O2 Telesales until the Offer is withdrawn. (“Offer Period”). An “Eligible Device” means a device identified by O2 as eligible for this Offer in marketing or other offer-related material, when bought on O2 Refresh (a “Device Plan”) or 24 or 36 Small Biz contract or Business Essentials tariffs. Eligible Devices are strictly subect to stock availability.
- O2 may, at its sole discretion, identify which devices are eligible or no longer eligible for this Offer. O2 shall identify Eligible Devices in selected promotional material. Devices may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
- Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
- Participants must claim their Offer Discount at the same time and in the same transaction as their Qualifying Purchase.
Other important terms
- Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For O2 Refresh terms and eligibility criteria see our latest Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and Pay Monthly Tariff terms available at o2.co.uk/terms. For small business terms see https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business. For O2 Insure policy terms and conditions see https://www.o2.co.uk/insuranceterms.
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, (including O2 Refresh Device Plan and associated Airtime Plan if applicable) within the Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Offer Discount is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred. The Offer Discount cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances O2 reserves the right to substitute the Offer Discount for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of O2 is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Offer Discount, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Purchase and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)