Pay As You Go Double Data Promotion | Terms and Conditions | Virgin Media O2
Terms & conditions
Get Double Data and cashback for three months on O2 on the £10, £15, £20, and £30 Big Bundles - Terms and Conditions These Terms and Conditions.
(‘Terms’) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a ‘Participant’) will get double the amount of the standard data allowance for the tariff (the ‘Offer’) and double the amount of the standard O2 Rewards for up to 3 months.
2. For new customers, the Double Data will be applied automatically when making a Qualifying Purchase.
3. Existing customers must text DOUBLE to 2424 from their O2 Pay As You Go phone to opt in to the Double Data Offer. The Offer will continue for up to 3 months or when the Qualifying Purchase is superseded, switched to an ineligible tariff, changed, cancelled, withdrawn or expires, whatever happens first, after which Participants will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the Offer once the current Big Bundle has expired.
4. To gain Double O2 Rewards for up to 3 months, new customers must opt in to O2 Rewards by texting REWARDS to 50202 before 22nd June 2022. They will receive Double O2 Rewards from the date they enrol in O2 Rewards before 22nd June 2022.
5. For existing customers who are already opted in to O2 Rewards, they will receive Double O2 Rewards for up to 3 months from the following calendar month after opting in to the Double Data Offer.
6. For existing customers who are not currently opted in to O2 Rewards, after opting into Double Data (DOUBLE to 2424), they must then register to O2 Rewards before the 22nd June 2022 by texting REWARDS to 50202 to receive Double O2 Rewards for up to 3 months from the following calendar month.
7. Customers will receive double O2 Rewards at the end of their 3 month’s offer period. They must remain opted in to O2 Rewards until after their promotional reward has been applied. Customers will receive an SMS communication once the promotional reward is available.
8. One Offer per Qualifying Purchase only. Offer is not transferable. No cash or other alternatives. Eligibility & Participation
9. This Offer is open to new & upgrading customers (‘Eligible Customers’) who make a Qualifying Purchase.
10. A ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is a purchase of £10 data Big Bundle, £15 data Big Bundle, £20 data Big Bundle, £30 data Big Bundle.
11. This offer is also available for existing customers on the £10 Special Edition Big Bundle and £15 Special Edition Big Bundle.
12. Participants must ensure their credit balance is at least the Big Bundle tariff value on the monthly renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew the Big Bundle and benefit from the Offer for 3 months. For example, Participants who have purchased the £15 Big Bundle should ensure their credit balance is at least £15 for 3 consecutive months on their Big Bundle renewal date in order to receive the Offer. Big Bundles will continue to automatically renew on your bundle renewal date if you have sufficient credit. If your Big Bundle does not renew or is consumed, standard charges apply, and you will not benefit from the Offer. See our Pay As You Go Tariff Terms for further information.
13. Data rollover: if your tariff is eligible for data rollover, it will not apply to the promotional data. For example, if you have the £10 data Big Bundle, you may be eligible to roll over for your standard 7GB data allowance, however, will not be able to rollover the additional 14GB of promotional data provided as part of this Offer.
14. Offer cannot be run in conjunction with any other airtime discounts, including O2 Open, Friends & Family & Additional Line. Participants who claim any other airtime discounts will be disqualified and no longer eligible for the Offer.
15. Participants who disconnect from the Qualifying Purchase tariff and reconnect (for whatever reason) will not qualify for this Offer.
16. Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and the Offer will be removed.
Other Important Terms
17. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
18. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
21. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.