Superfans Competition Terms and Conditions (Promotion)
1. TELEFONICA (“we”, “us”, and “our” or similar) (Company Number: 01743099) with a registered office 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX is the promoter of the Promotion. General Terms and Conditions of Academy Music Group Limited apply (please click the link in this paragraph for more information) (together, the “Conditions”). In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Conditions and this Promotion, the terms of this Promotion will prevail.
2. By entering the Promotion, you (the “Entrant”, “you”, and “your” or similar) confirm that you have read the Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Please ensure you read these carefully as entry into this Promotion is subject to and conditional upon acceptance to these Conditions. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards us and the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is open to any members in the queues at the Venues (defined below) aged 16 or over resident in the United Kingdom, but shall not be open to employees of Telefonica UK Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion. Entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted. Maximum of 1 entry per Entrant. An “entry” shall be a post on any social media platform (and we will only count one of these posts as an entry irrespective of how many times you post).
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of these Conditions will be disqualified. We reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by us of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly, or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
5. The Promotion closes at 11.59pm on Saturday 30 July 2022 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
6. To enter the Promotion you must; (i) be in the queue for the Phoebe Bridgers’ concert at: a) O2 Apollo Manchester (23 July 2022); or b) O2 Academy Brixton (27 July or 29 July 2022) (the “Venues”); (ii) consent to one of our make-up artists applying the make-up; and (iii) share the photo of the make-up look to a social media platform with the following hashtags: #O2GlamSquad, #O2Priority
7. The prize will be two (2) virtual tickets to an event held in 2022 of your choice (subject to availability) at an O2 Academy venue. The virtual tickets will be for general admission standing allocations, unless otherwise agreed by us in our reasonable discretion. The prize does not include travel or accommodation, which will need to be funded by you.
8. There will be 15 winners in total, each winner entitled to two (2) tickets. There will be 5 winners per Venue.
9. The winners will be selected at random by an independent process from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than Friday 1 August 2022. You will be notified if you have won a prize on the social media platform you have posted to and must claim your prize within 4 working days after having been notified. In order to claim your prize, you will be asked for: a) one of the 3 events you have indicated you would like to attend (we will endeavour to ensure you get your first choice but we cannot always guarantee this); b) your name, mobile number and email address and, if appropriate, your job title and company; c) the name, mobile number and email address and, if appropriate, your job title and company, of the person who you choose to provide the second virtual ticket to. If you do not respond or we do not receive a response within 4 working days of being notified you will forfeit your prize, and we reserve the right, at our discretion, to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as we see fit. Our decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion, including without limitation correspondence regarding prizes, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. We reserve the right to cancel and/or amend these terms and conditions and/or the Promotion at any stage but we will only do so for reasons outside of our reasonable control. We will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
12. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault including without limitation a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or entries are not received or validly submitted or the Prize (as defined below) becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw if necessary.
13. We and our agents shall not be responsible or liable to compensate the winners for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prizes (to the extent permissible by law).
14. These Conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.