Get an extra 10GB when eligible customers buy a selected devices and tariffs directly from O2 (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Eligible Customers who upgrade to a Qualifying Consumer or Business Contract (sometimes referred to as a Qualifying Contract) can get 10GB of data added to their standard data allowance (“Free Data”). Free Data is applied for a maximum of 24 months, or less if you change to a non-qualifying tariff or leave. Free Data can be used in our Europe Zone subject to Fair Usage policy, which can be found here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/o2-consumer-fair-usage-policy. Free Data cannot be used in destinations outside our Europe Zone.
- One (1) Free Data per Qualifying Contract only. Free Data is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred and cannot be used with a Sharer Plan.
- Eligible Customers who choose to upgrade to participate in this Offer will not be able to revert to their current tariff or contract after upgrading. This does not affect any statutory rights and Eligible Customers will still have the right to change their mind about the Qualifying Contract as set out in the 'Change Your Mind' policy.
- O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Data for a suitable alternative.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION
- This Offer is open to “Eligible Customers”, which means O2 customers who, at the time of this promotion, have an active O2 mobile subscription (“Existing Contract”). Customers who have missed payments or are otherwise in breach of their Existing Contract are disqualified from this Offer.
To participate Eligible Customers must buy an Eligible Device with a Qualifying Contract.
A “Qualifying Consumer Contract” means a new O2 Refresh purchased directly from O2 during the offer period. A Qualifying Consumer Contract must include a Device Plan for an Eligible Device together with an Airtime Plan that has a price that is of greater or equal to the Airtime Plan attached to the Existing Contract, excluding any Bolt Ons or additional services, and before any other offer discounts have been applied.
A “Qualifying Business Contract” means:
- if you buy directly from O2, any new Business Essentials, Small Biz or Business tariff with at least 12GB of data included in the allowance purchased during the offer period; and
- if you buy from one of our participating sales partners a Small Biz or Business tariff with a price of at least £48 a month and with at least 12GB of data included in the allowance, purchased during the offer period.
(a) An “Eligible Device” means a device identified by O2 as eligible for this Offer in marketing or other offer-related material. Eligible Devices are strictly subject to stock availability.
(b) O2 may, at its sole discretion, identify which devices and tariffs are eligible or no longer eligible for this Offer from time to time. O2 shall identify Eligible Devices and eligible tariffs in selected promotional material. Some devices and tariffs may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
(c) Eligible Devices that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Except for Business contracts from approved partners, purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Free Data will be applied automatically following expiry of the Change-Your-Mind period and verification of eligibility.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Qualifying Contracts will be subject to their own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For Refresh terms and eligibility criteria see o2.co.uk/terms.
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase within the Change-Your-Mind period, if applicable, then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Free Data is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by O2. Free Data has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Data for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Free Data, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)