O2 Pay As You Go £10 Extra Credit Offer terms and conditions (from 26 May 16)
|Promotional Period £10 credit||
Promotion closes for activation 23:59 28 days after order date
Claim £10 credit:
New Pay As You Go Customers ordering a SIM via
1 x £10 extra credit per mobile phone number Credit will be
- Open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), CI and IoM residents aged 16 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of O2, its subsidiary companies, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Claimants must be active O2 Pay As you Go sim customers.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- The promotion is only open to customers who order and activate a new Big Bundles, Simply Pay As You Go or International sim via O2 online (o2.co.uk/freesim) process or via SMS during the promotional period.
- Only one £10 extra credit per valid O2 mobile phone number. Subject to availability. No cash alternative in whole or in part.
- We reserve the right to amend this offer in future.
- To request a £10 credit, new O2 Pay As You Go customers must activate their sim by topping up for the first time, and then text the promotional code ‘FREE10’ to the shortcode 21500 within 28 days of ordering their sim (customers will not be rewarded for texting before topping up.) Texts will cost your standard rates. £10 credit must be applied for from the sim and originally associated mobile number only. Once validated as an O2 customer (using the original mobile phone number identified in the SIM pack), customer will receive an automated SMS confirming balance. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. From time of top up please allow 1 hour for credit to be applied to phone.
- If it becomes apparent that a customer has, or has attempted to, redeem fraudulently, that person’s discount will be void.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed claims, notices, acceptances, tickets, texts that have failed to send or otherwise not received by us, or other documents related to the reward.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms & conditions; and / or declare void the notification of customers, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to claimants in order to avoid undue disappointment..
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Customers’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion. For the purpose of administering the reward, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding applications with service providers.
- In relation to the promotion, O2’s decision is final in all promotional matters.
- Owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to, postal strikes, terrorist attacks, website malfunction, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, economic crisis or network malfunction.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in claiming or any claims delayed or corrupted. O2 will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- O2 may at its absolute discretion disqualify any claims which O2 reasonably feels do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where any form of bad faith is suspected or where the spirit of the promotion has been compromised. All claims will be validated.
- Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at any stage to verify any entrant’s details including but not limited to name, age and address.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The promoter of this promotion is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").
- Full O2 Pay As You Go Service terms & conditions also apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.
Last updated: 21 September 2016