O2 Pay As You Go £10 Extra Credit Offer terms and conditions (from 26 May 16)
|Promotional Period £10 credit||
Promotion closes for activation 23:59 28 days after order date
Claim £10 credit:
New Pay As You Go Customers ordering a SIM via
1 x £10 extra credit per mobile phone number Credit will be
NOTICE: These Terms were been updated and amended on 17 October 2019 to make them easier to understand and to account for changes to our Big Bundle tariffs, pursuant to Clause 17 of these Terms.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Entry and claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Promoter and data controller: Telefónica UK Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2").
1. Eligible Customers who order a Qualifying SIM card and make a valid claim (a “Participant”) can claim one £10 Airtime Credit (“Free Credit”) per Qualifying SIM card, applied to their O2 Pay As You Go balance.
2. Free Credit can be used to purchase Pay As You Go tariffs or Bolt Ons but does not qualify as a “top up” for the purposes of calculating O2 Rewards or other offers or to purchase O2 devices or accessories. Free Credit is subject to standard O2 Pay As You Go service and tariff terms, and will expire or be lost if not used after a specified period of inactivity or if you leave. Free Credit cannot be exchanged for cash nor will it be included in a refund.
3. One Free Credit per Qualifying SIM only.
4. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Credit for a suitable alternative.
5. This Offer is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of O2, its subsidiary companies, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion (“Eligible Customers”).
How to claim
6. To participate Eligible Customers must:
i. order an O2 Pay As You Go SIM for the £10, £15, £20 or £30 Big Bundle from o2.co.uk/freesim only (a “Qualifying SIM”). £5 Big Bundle sim is not eligible.
ii. activate the Qualifying SIM by topping up your credit with £10 or more. From time of top up please allow 1 hour for credit to be applied to phone; and
iii. text 'FREE10' from the Qualifying SIM to 21500 within 28 days of ordering the Qualifying SIM. Please note, if you top up £10 on the £15, £20 or £30 Big Bundle and your total credit amount does not meet or exceed your Big Bundle value, your Big Bundle will not be activated, therefore, standard rates will apply.
7. Texts sent from mobile numbers that have been ported onto the SIM do not qualify.
8. Free Credit and will be applied to the mobile phone number printed on the Qualifying SIM, which must remain available and linked to the Qualifying SIM at the point of applying the Free Credit. If the mobile phone number has been changed or can no longer be verified, it will be disqualified from receiving Free Credit.
9. SIM cards acquired through any other channel or returned within the Change-Your-Mind period do not qualify for this Offer. SIMs acquired through third party distributors are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
10. O2 reserves the right to verify all entries. Once verified (using the original mobile phone number identified in the Qualifying SIM pack), customer will receive an automated SMS confirming balance. Validly claimed Free Credits will be applied to the Qualifying SIM within one hour following verification. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
12. Applications that are reasonably suspected by O2, to be fraudulent will be disqualified and the Qualifying SIM may be disconnected. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms & conditions; and / or declare void the notification of customers. O2 will endeavour to minimize the effect to claimants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Other important terms
13. Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, within the 14 day Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
14. Entitlement to the Free Credit is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. Damaged to or loss of voucher may result in the Eligible Customer being unable to claim the Free Credit.
16. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
17. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Credit for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
19. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Last updated: 7 November 2019