MyO2 Volt Experience - £25 Virgin Media bill credit | O2
Terms & conditions
My O2 Volt Experience - £25 Virgin Media bill credit
1. This promotion is open to anyone who is aged 18 or over and a UK resident (together “Participants” and each an “Participant”). We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of Participants and we may require such information as we consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying eligibility and any rewards may be withheld until and unless we are satisfied with the verification.
2. The promotion ends at 23:59 on 9 November 2022. The £25 bill credit code is only available for use with a valid Virgin Media broadband package, so Virgin Media broadband services must be available at a Participants address and purchase of a new Virgin Media broadband package will be required. The code will not be available for use by existing Virgin Media customers. Participants can check if Virgin Media services are available at their address at www.virginmedia.com. Technician installation fees (£30) may apply to any new Virgin Media services. Services are also subject to network capacity, status and credit checks. 18-month minimum terms apply to Virgin Media broadband packages, so you will liable to pay an early termination fee if you end the service during the minimum term, and separate contracts will govern any Virgin Media services. Standard Virgin Media pricing will apply to any upgrades.
3. To receive a £25 bill credit code to be used on the 1st bill of a Virgin Media broadband package, Participants must visit the Volt experience in the My O2 app and collect five Volt benefits. Participants will then be provided with a £25 bill credit code that can be used when purchasing a new Virgin Media broadband package and activating Volt benefits, subject to these terms and conditions. Only one code per Participant will be provided and only one code per transaction may be used.. Additional terms apply in respect of Volt benefits, which can be found here – https://www.virginmediao2.co.uk
4. To apply the £25 bill credit code code to the first bill, Participants must enter it into the ‘offers & promos’ section within the second stage of the relevant online purchase journey. Once verified as a valid code, the £25 bill credit will applied to the relevant account.
5. The Virgin Media bill credit will be applied to your first bill and any remaining balance will be applied to subsequent bills until the credit is used. We may withdraw or amend the discount if you change any part of your package including downgrading a bundle service and the bill credit may not be used with any other offer unless stated. Your first Virgin Media bill will include the charge for the month you join (from the day you join), plus one month in advance. Payment deposit may be required in advance.
6. We will not be liable for any failure by a Participant to redeem the code in accordance with these terms and conditions and replacement codes will not be provided in the event a Participant loses a code. We will also not be responsible for any technical issues with the experience unless they are solely due to O2’s fault (whether by act or omission, directly or indirectly).
7. All codes are non-transferable, and no alternatives will be offered. We reserve the right to provide substitutes of equal or greater value should the codes become unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
8. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, including any leaking of the codes to the public, whether by any Participant or otherwise, we reserve the right to (i) end or suspend the promotion; (ii) amend these terms & conditions; and/or (iii) declare void any codes already allocated.
9. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon participation in the promotion. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a code to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this promotion, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence over those instructions.
10. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11. If applicable, Participant’s data will be collected, stored and processed by Telefonica group and 3rd parties for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion and providing the code(s).
12. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, we, nor our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any Participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of using the code except where it is caused by our negligence, or that of our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. This promotion is governed by English Law and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“we”, “us” or “O2”).