Explore the range
- Which iPhones can I use with Apple Watch?
Apple Watch Series 3 and Series 4 are compatible with these models, running the latest version of iOS:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
- iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max
- Do I need to insert the eSIM?
No. The Apple Watch has a built in eSim, which can’t be removed. Once you’ve set up your eSim, you’ll be good to go.
- How do I charge my Apple Watch?
Plug the Apple Magnetic Charging Cable into the USB power adapter, and plug the adapter into a power outlet. Then place the charger on the back of your Apple Watch. The magnets will connect and it’ll start charging.
- I already have an Apple Watch – how do I get an O2 Airtime Plan?
If you already have an O2 Pay Monthly contract, and you already own an Apple Watch, you can set up mobile data via the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.