Extra 50GB for NHS customers - O2 Open and non-O2 open terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Free extra 50GB Data
- Eligible Customers can get 50GB of data added to their standard data allowance (“Free Data”). Free Data is applied for 2 months, or less if you no longer meet the eligibility criteria. Free Data can be used in our Europe Zone subject to Fair Usage policy, which can be found here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/o2-consumer-fair-usage-policy. Free Data cannot be used in destinations outside our Europe Zone.
- One Free Data per Eligible Customer. Free Data is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred or e used with a Sharer Plan.
- Any unused Free Data will not be carried over to the next month.
Eligibility and Particpation
- This Offer is open to “Eligible Customers”, which means O2 customers who, at the time of this promotion, are NHS staff with an active O2 Pay Monthly contract (“Existing Contract”), and are either have an active O2 Open account or, do not have have an O2 Open account but previously benefited from the extra 10GB data in 2020. Excludes new NHS staff and subscribers to O2 Open after 14 February 2021 and those on Unlimited data tariffs.
- To participate Existing Contracts must be for personal use by Eligible Customers. If, in our reasonable opinion, you're using your Existing Contract for commercial purposes or contrary to your terms of service, we reserve the right to charge you or restrict your use.
- O2 Customers on Business plan, Pay As You Go or Sharer Plans are not eligible for this Offer.
- The Free Data will be automatically added to your account as a Bolt On, followed by a confirmation text.
Other important information
- Your standard terms and conditions of service (including your tariff terms and your airtime agreement) will continue to apply when using the Free Data.
- If you change your Existing Contract to another O2 contract that is not on Pay Monthly you will lose the Free Data.
- If you move to an Unlimited Plan you will not be eligible for a discount or credit in lieu of the offer.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Free Data, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2 reserves the right to extend or withdraw the Free Data as appropriate. O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Eligibility, Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.