Refurbished Phones & iPhones | Like New & Second Hand | O2
Get a refurbished phone like new, for less.
- What is a refurbished phone?
Our refurbished range are devices that have been traded in with O2 Recycle or returned to us within 14 days.
All devices go through a 30-point quality check, which includes securely wiping all the data. And, on top of that they come with a 12-month warranty to make sure your device keeps running as it should.
- What’s included with a refurbished phone?
All our refurbished phones come with a USB charging cable and a sim pin. We've decided not to include a USB charging plug, since 70% of people already have one at home. But don’t worry, if you need a USB charging plug or headphones, you’ll have the option to buy them after choosing your tariff.
- What quality should I expect with a refurbished phone?
Our refurbished devices are checked for both the internal mechanism as well as the external shell. Some devices may have a bit of wear and tear, but every handset will have no more than five deep scratches or chips up to 2mm in length. We put every device through a 30-point quality check to ensure you’re getting a fully functional phone straight out of the box.
- What is our 30-point quality check?
We extensively test our refurbished devices against a checklist to ensure that they’re fully functional. Our health check consists of:
- Camera Diagnostics
- Microphone and Loudspeaker
- Microphone Playback
- Digitaliser Test
- Multi-Touch Test
- Cellular Call Test
- Accelerometer Check
- System Test
- Software Test
- Network Lock
- Aux Test
- Charging Cable Test
- Blacklist Check (to ensure the device is not blocked in any way)
- FMI Check (for Apple devices)
- Full Visual Cosmetic Check (back, front and side)
- Cleanliness of Power and Headphone Ports (where available)
- Live Call Test
- Power On Test
- Charge Test
- Screen Burn
- Missing Pixels
- Front and Rear Camera Test
- Speaker Test
- Earpiece Test
- Battery Health Check
- Water Damage Check
- Button Cosmetic Check
- Functional Check
- What if I’m unhappy with my refurbished phone?
We’re confident you’ll be happy with your refurbished phone. However, to give you peace of mind, you’ll have 14 days to exchange or return your device.
If you need any help, just call us on 202, free from your O2 phone, or on 0344 809 0202 from any other phone. Standard charges apply.