Register your interest prize draw | Terms and Conditions | O2
Terms & conditions
O2’s Register Your Interest Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”)
From 00:00 on 03/09/2021 to 23:59 on 10/09/2021 (“Entry Period”)
Entrants must be aged 16 or over
To participate, entrants must submit their details via https://www.o2.co.uk/get-release-updates before 23:59 on 10/09/21 to enter (“Eligible Entrants”).
The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email on or before 17th September 2021 . Winners must provide their full name, email address and mobile telephone number.
The Prize is:
First prize: a phone worth up to £1,500 available online. Phone subject to availability, model and colour may vary. Device only, Airtime not included.
Runners up prizes: are twelve (12) pairs of tickets to one show at an O2 Academy Venue listed below. Tickets will be valid for 12 months from issue. One pair of tickets per winner. The winner must be present at the show for both tickets to be valid.
O2 Academy Birmingham, O2 Academy Bournemouth, O2 Academy Bristol, O2 Academy Brixton, O2 Academy Edinburgh, O2 Academy Glasgow, O2 Academy Islington, O2 Academy Leeds, O2 Academy Leicester, O2 Academy Liverpool, O2 Apollo Manchester, O2 Academy Newcastle, O2 Academy Oxford, O2 Academy Sheffield, O2 City Hall Newcastle, O2 Forum Kentish Town, O2 Institute Birmingham, O2 Ritz Manchester, O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, O2 Guildhall Southampton and O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester
1. This Register Your Interest prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a UK resident, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
2. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Entry via or using malicious third party software (to be determined at O2’s sole discretion), or any other electronic or automated means is strictly prohibited, including (without limitation) use of bots, crawlers, browser plugins or browser extensions that scrape and/or modify activity of the platforms used by O2 to deliver the Prize Draw. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
3. O2 accepts no responsibility for (i) lost or delayed entries; or (ii) entries incorrectly completed and/or incorrectly submitted due to a technical fault of any kind.
4. The Prize Draw runs during the Entry Period until 23:59 on the 10/09/2021. Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
6. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to O2’s use of any content you submit as part of your entry into the Prize Draw, including but not limited to the Submission. You will not receive any payment or deferred payment for the Submission and consent to O2 using the Submission freely, in its original or edited format, altered in any way, to be used anywhere in the world for commercial or non-commercial purposes, in any media format.
7. The winner(s) will be selected at random by PromoVeritas. The winner(s) will be notified by email and asked to email PromoVeritas on the address provided upon notification with full name, email address and social media account name, before 17 September 2021. If a winner does not claim or agree to accept the Prize within 7 days of being notified by O2, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and O2 will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The Prize will be sent to the winner via post within 30 days of the winner supplying details for delivery. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
9. Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the Prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply which, in the case of events at The O2, can be viewed online at www.theo2.co.uk/legal/terms-andconditions-legal.
10. The Prizes is non-transferable and no alternative is offered. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value should the specified Prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered.
11. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. O2 reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence over those instructions.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
14. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed by Telefonica group and 3rd parties (including, without limitation our partner “PromoVeritas” https://www.promoveritas.com/) for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw and providing the Prize.
15. O2’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, O2, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of O2, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. This Prize Draw is governed by English Law and participants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica O2 UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).