Choose your free sim
Wait 1-2 working days for your sim
Top up your account via My O2
Start using your allowance
We’re the best network for coverage.
We’re thrilled to have won Best Network Coverage in the Uswitch Mobile Awards 2021*, as voted for by the public. It’s the fourth year in a row that we’ve won the award. And we couldn’t be prouder, as we’re working hard to keep our customers connected.
It’s good to be back.
From unique prize draws to unforgettable moments, Priority gives you invite-only access to gigs, perks and experiences.
Manage your account 24/7.
Keep an eye on your bills and data usage and add a Bolt On if you need it. Get an upgrade, make a bill payment or top up your credit. You can do all this and more, wherever you are, with My O2. Sign in online or get the free My O2 app.
- How do Big Bundles work?
Just top-up the right amount each month for your chosen Big Bundle and we'll exchange the right amount of credit for your minutes, texts and data allowance. You'll be able to rollover your data at the end of the month.
Big Bundles last for a month and renew automatically on the same day each month, if you've got enough credit. If you don't, you'll be charged at our Big Bundles standard rates until all your credit's gone. You'll get your bundle allowance back when you top up enough credit again. Big Bundles terms apply.
- How do International Big Bundles work?
Just top-up the right amount each month for your chosen Big Bundle and we'll exchange the right amount of credit for your minutes, texts and data allowance. It’ll last for a month and renew automatically if you’ve topped up enough credit. Select the £10 International Big Bundle with inclusive minutes to the UK and 29 destinations, or the £20 Premium International Big Bundle with inclusive minutes to the UK and 48 destinations, plus 250 extra minutes to call Nigeria, Pakistan and South Africa. You’ll get discounted international rates if you’ve used up your allowance or if you’re calling a destination that’s not included in your allowance. You must keep your bundle active to continue accessing the discounted international rates. And you can roll over your unused data every month. If you have a £10, £15 or £20 UK & International Bundle, see here for inclusive destinations. International Big Bundle terms apply.
- There is a minimum top up of £10 on the £5 Big Bundle, how does this work?
A £10 minimum top up is required for all our O2 Big Bundles, including the £5 Big Bundle. When you've topped up, we'll automatically exchange the right amount of credit for your chosen O2 Big Bundle, which will last for one month.
Any out of bundle charges incurred will be deducted from your credit so that means you'll need to top up £10 to renew your £5 Big Bundle again if you have used any of your credit before your Big Bundle renewal date.
If you do not incur any out of bundle charges, you will still have £5 available credit and your £5 Big Bundle will automatically renew in the following month.
- How do I claim £10 free credit?
You can claim £10 free credit when you buy any O2 Big Bundle. To claim your credit, text FREE10 to 21500 within 28 days of ordering your sim.
- Will the sim fit my phone?
Yes, our O2 sims fit all phones.
- What happens if I don’t use my phone for long periods?
If you don't carry out a chargeable activity at least once in any six month period your mobile number will be disconnected and you'll lose any credit on your O2 account. If you want to be reconnected you'll be given a new mobile number.
- Can I keep my number?
Yes. If you’re moving from another network, before you can transfer, we’ll need your PAC. Once you’ve ordered and received your temporary O2 number, fill in the keep my number form. Find out more about keeping your number.
If you’re moving from O2 Pay Monthly to O2 Pay As You Go, get in touch with our Pay Monthly customer service team. We'll do the rest. If you're on O2 Refresh you can only move to Pay As You Go once your Device Plan is paid. If you're not on O2 Refresh but still in your contract minimum term, you may need to pay a termination charge.
- How can I top up?
You can top up online, or you can:
- Call 4444 from your mobile
- Use an E-Top Up card or buy a voucher anywhere you see the green top-up logo
- Use the My O2 app
- Can I change tariff?
Yes. Sign in to My O2 or call 2202 to switch to a new tariff - you can do this once a month if you want to.
- I ordered a sim but it hasn't arrived, what can I do?
If you ordered your free sim by 12pm, you'll get it the next working day (subject to location and Royal Mail delays). However please allow three working days for your sim to arrive. If it still hasn't arrived, you can chat to one of our agents
- How does data rollover work?
Data rollover is available on £10 and higher O2 Big Bundles, and all of the new International Big Bundles. You can roll over up to 100% of your monthly data allowance. If your monthly allowance is 5GB, for example, you can rollover a maximum of 5GB into the next month.
You need to keep the same bundle and renew on the same date each month, or your data will expire.
- How do I order a free pay as you go sim?
Simply choose one of our great value bundles, enter your details and we’ll send you your free sim. If you order your free sim Sunday – Thursday before 2PM, you’ll receive your free sim the next working day.
- Can I get O2 Priority rewards and other benefits with a pay as you go sim?
Get access to all the best bits of O2, like O2 Priority rewards, but with the added benefit of full flexibility. There are no contracts, no credit checks and the sim is free to order. Plus, you can claim £10 free O2 credit on all big bundles and a further £5 when you sign up to My O2.
- How do I claim my £5 free O2 credit for using My O2?
Firstly, order your free sim. Once you’ve received your free sim, download the My O2 app and register your details. Your free O2 credit will be applied within 5 working days following your My O2 registration and verification of offer eligibility.
- What happens if I use my Big Bundle up early?
You’ll get a text when you’ve used 70% of your data. If you run out of data, you can either add a bolt-on for more data or wait until your O2 Big Bundle renews the following month. You’ll need to ensure you’ve got enough credit to cover the cost of your O2 Big Bundle on your renewal date.
- What data bolt-ons are available?
There are four monthly data Bolt Ons you can choose from:
1. Basics data Bolt On costs £3 a month and you can use up to 100MB of UK and Europe Zone data each month. To OPT IN to the Basics data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "BASIC" to 21300 or call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile.
2. All Rounder data Bolt On costs £6.50 a month and you can use up to 500MB of UK and Europe Zone data each month and send 20 picture messages. To OPT IN to the All Rounder data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "ROUND" to 21300 or call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile.
3. The Works data Bolt On costs £10 a month and you can use up to 1GB of UK and Europe Zone data each month and send 50 picture messages. To OPT IN to The Works data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "WORK" to 21300 or call free on 2425 from your O2 mobile.
4. The Ultimate data Bolt On costs £13.50 a month and you can use up to 2GB of UK and Europe Zone data each month. To OPT IN to The Ultimate data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword “ULTIMATE” to 21300 or call free on 2425 from your O2 mobile.
- Where can I view the Terms & Conditions for Big Bundles?
Here you can find our condensed terms for Big Bundles, but for more detail and full terms please see here.
Pay As You Go Only. Your Big Bundle tariff value, is the minimum monthly credit balance / top up required to activate and renew a bundle of Europe Zone data allowance and allowances of minutes and calls in the UK which you can also use whilst roaming in our Europe Zone, subject to Fair Usage policy. Data rollover is available on £10, £15 and £30 data Big Bundles only. On your monthly renewal date you can carry forward up to 100% of your standard monthly data allowance ("Roll Over Data") into the following month's data bundle, subject to your total data bundle (Roll Over Data + standard monthly allowance) not exceeding 200% of your standard monthly data allowance at any one time. Any data that cannot be rolled over will expire. Roll Over Data will expire immediately if you fail to renew your Big Bundle on time or if you change tariffs. Limits, additional costs and further information can he found here (i) Pay As You Go Roam Like At Home landing page and (ii) Europe Zone Web Daily terms and conditions. For Pay As You Go Tariff terms see www.o2.co.uk/paygterms.