Fast Track Upgrade for Business terms and conditions
Fast Track Upgrade for Business
Fast Track Upgrade (the "Promotion") is available to you if you're an existing Business customer (who signed up in an O2 Shop, through O2 telesales or through o2.co.uk more than three months ago) on O2 who is still within the minimum term of their contract(an "Eligible Customer").
- If you are an Eligible Customer, and you accept all of the terms and conditions of the Promotion listed here, we will allow you to end your existing Business contract early and upgrade.
Before you can end your existing contract under this Promotion you must:
- Have paid a one-off, non-refundable, charge. The charge is your normal monthly subscription charge multiplied by each complete month remaining of your minimum term or next Business upgrade date (as calculated by O2) less 20% (the "Fast Track Upgrade Fee"); and
- Sign up for a new 12 or 24 month minimum term Business Mobile Agreement with O2 with a phone at the normal price for that phone and on our current relevant tariff terms at the time you sign up for the Promotion. The Promotion is not available if you want to sign up to a simplicity or sim only tariff
- The Promotion is available in O2 Shops and Customer Service Business customers and also in Carphone Warehouse, Phones 4U, Best Buy and Apple stores or by invitation (the "Promotion Period") unless the Promotion is withdrawn by O2.
- The Fast Track Upgrade Fee must be paid by credit or debit card. If you're upgrading via customer service, the Fast Track Upgrade Fee can be paid through your bill, provided you have been an O2 mobile customer for more than 12 months, or if the total of the Fast Track Upgrade Fee and any additional charges for the new phone(s) is less than £1,000.
- On some of our older Business tariffs, you may have to move to a current tariff so that we can calculate your Fast Track Upgrade Fee. If you need to do this, we'll tell you before migrating you.
- If you are not an Eligible Customer then you will not be able to take the Promotion and will need to follow the normal processes if you wish to end your contract during your minimum term.
- If you take up the Promotion, any unused call/text allowances will be lost. You won't be able to move back to your old tariff after you've upgraded.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any early upgrade eligibility you may have as part of O2 Rewards.
You can get money for your old phone by trading it in with O2 Recycle.