O2 Drive Safe Driver Reward Terms & Conditions – September 2019
These Terms and Conditions govern the O2 Drive Safe Driver Reward (“Terms”). Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Review Period:
Opening date – 00:01 GMT on 14 September
Closing date – 23.59 GMT on 27 September
2. Participation Criteria
All O2 Drive customers who meet the following criteria will be eligible to win the Prize:
- UK residents;
- ged 18 or over;
- hold a current and active O2 Drive or O2 Drive Box on Board policy for the entirety of the Review Period and at the time the winners are selected;
- download and have the O2 Drive application installed on your mobile device with journey recording enabled;
- have driven at least 50 miles during the Review Period;
- are in the top 100 of participants and
- accept and comply with at all times all relevant O2 Drive terms and conditions.
- No other methods of participation are available. No purchase necessary.
3. Winning Criteria
Throughout the Review Period the top one hundred (100) drivers with the best acceleration scores will win the Prize.
Acceleration score is a score given to drivers based on how hard they accelerate, the harder you accelerate the lower your score will be. Your acceleration score will only be recorded once you’ve completed your journey, so you can focus on driving safely and not on your scores while on the move.
From time to time you will be informed of your position in the league table and will be provided with helpful tips to help you improve your score.
If the acceleration scores are level, we will compare user’s awareness score over the Review Period. In the event of a further tie, O2 will compare user’s overall driving score over the Review Period.
The top one hundred (100) drivers with the best awareness score at the Closing Date will receive 1 x Tile Mate Bluetooth tracker. This will be delivered by post, to the address the winner’s O2 Drive policy is registered against, within 14 days of winners being informed by email.
5. This Competition is open to all individuals complying with the Participation Criteria above, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of a participant and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
6. Each O2 Drive customer complying with Participation Criteria will only be entered into the Competition once. Participation not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7. The O2 Drive Safe Driver Reward runs during the Review Period from the Opening Date until the specified Closing Date.
8. The winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the Winning Criteria above from all eligible participants. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Winner has been determined and verified or either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted.
9. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
10. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable).
11. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed participation, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
12. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the O2 Drive Safe Driver Reward, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the O2 Drive Safe Driver Reward; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the O2 Drive Safe Driver Reward and it is a condition of winning that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
15. The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the O2 Drive Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Competition.
16. Your data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the O2 Drive Safe Driver Reward.
17. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the O2 Drive Safe Driver Reward and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
19. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)
O2 Drive is a trading name of Telefónica UK Limited. Registered Office: 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX. Registered in England No. 1743099 authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
O2 Drive car insurance is arranged and administered by BISL Limited, which is an independent intermediary. Registered in England no. 3231094. Registered office: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS. BISL Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This Offer is being administered and managed by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Far, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG. on behalf of Telefónica UK Limited.
For any queries relating to the Offer please call the Customer Helpline on 01565 831 816. Calls are charged at national rate. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm. This helpline is managed by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited.