Other terms may apply: These Terms may refer to other terms and conditions which apply to your use of the Service including, but not limited to:
a. Your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and any other Agreements associated with your My O2 Account;
- The Service is made available at our discretion and your invitation to use the Service will be withdrawn and your membership removed if you breach these Terms or any of the terms of the Agreements referred to in Clause 2, above.
- Eligibility: Customers are invited to use the Service entirely at O2’s discretion. O2 may take into account one or none of the following factors including, but not limited to, your average spend, loyalty or usage.
- The Service is only for Platinum members: The Service is only available to Platinum Members . Anyone you authorise to use the mobile numbers linked to your O2 account can also use the customer service element of the Service only. We can’t promise that the content of the Service is suitable for anyone else and we may direct you to other dedicated customer service departments for help with specialist products (e.g. insurance).
- Any additional service benefits that may be offered are for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Platinum Member to whom it was offered. We may withdraw such benefits or membership if any Service benefits are offered to a third party in any circumstances without our express permission.
- We may make changes to the Service and Terms: The Service is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that the Service will always be in the same format, or that it will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability or amend the content or format of all or any part of the Service for business and operational reasons. We reserve the right to amend the Terms at any time on reasonable notice, including the right to make amendments to the name and format of the Service. If we amend the Terms or suspend or withdraw the Service we will try and give you reasonable notice by adding an update confirming this on our website, at the top of these Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by calling 402 from your O2 mobile.
- You are responsible for ensuring that anyone you authorise to use the Service through your account are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- By accepting our invitation and/or using the Service all users will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which you have consented.
- These Terms apply in addition to the terms of your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement. If any of the provisions of these Terms or your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement become invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter and data controller: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).