Twitter Text Message Update terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the delivery of tweets from chosen friends, @mentions, and direct messages via text message ("Updates") and is subject to eligible users opting into the service by signing up on www.twitter.com
- Updates are available to both new & existing O2 Pay Monthly and O2 Pay As You Go customers in the UK.
- There is no charge for receiving Updates subject to an excessive usage policy. If you consistently receive more than 600 updates a month or if we deem your usage to be excessive (at our discretion) in any month then we reserve the right to ask you to moderate your use of the service, apply a bar to further Updates that month or require that you take a subscription service for future Updates.
- You will be able to send and reply to tweets by SMS using your tariff's usual monthly text allowance. If you do not have a text bundle or if you have exceeded your monthly allowance, sending and replying to tweets will be charged at your standard text rate.
- By linking your Twitter account & O2 mobile number, you're agreeing that you may receive advertising related to O2 or Twitter's services in your Updates. If you want to stop receiving such advertising, you will need to switch off the Updates by sending STOP to 86444.
- Use of these services is subject to network coverage
- The Update service is being provided by Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX.