O2 Get Started terms and conditions
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions "We", "Us" and "Our" means Telefónica UK Limited of 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX. "You", or "Your" refers to You, the customer and user of the Welcome Widget . By using the Welcome Widget or registering for Welcome Widget, You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Welcome Widget is a service brought to You by Us, and can be based on Your location and the information we hold. If you have downloaded the Welcome Widget and wish to switch off location services, please change your settings on the app. If you have accessedO2 Get Started the location service may run independently to your GPS settings on your mobile.By using the O2 Get Started App with your location service enabled, you are consenting to Us sending your marketing communications based on your location.You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You to Us is accurate and current. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of users.
- If You access O2 Get Started and/or receive a message from O2 Get Started that offers You the opportunity to browse and/or call to learn more, depending on the mobile tariff You are on, charges may apply.
- If You access O2 Get Started when roaming or are roaming when You receive a message from O2 Get Started and You reply/call or browse, depending on the mobile tariff You are on, roaming charges may apply. We reserve the right to make any changes to the O2 Get Started or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the service without notice to users. O2 may modify or withdraw O2 Get Started or elements of it (including charges for the service) at any time. If we change these terms to Your significant disadvantage we will notify You.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Priority service will be deemed to have accepted the varied terms and conditions which will be posted on www.o2.co.uk/terms.
- You acknowledge that any use of the service by You is on an "as is" and an "as available" basis. You agree and accept that O2 Get Started is not a fault-free service and is for Your own personal use and shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- Links to third party websites and companies may appear on the service. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of O2 and We accept no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites
- Components of O2 Get Started are supplied to Us by third parties and We cannot be held responsible for and do not accept any liability, either express or implied as to such components, including but not limited to their accuracy, relevance or quality.
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party products and services or what You access through O2 Get Started. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services available from such third parties. Any dealings between You and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via O2 Get Started, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- O2 Get Started and features within O2 Get Started may also be protected by intellectual property rights belonging to O2, its licensors or to third parties. No licence is granted to You in respect of any such rights, except to the extent required for Your personal use of O2 Get Started in accordance with these terms and conditions. O2 and any other O2 product or service name are trade marks of O2 and You shall not be entitled to reproduce such marks without our prior written consent.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and You and we submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
In relation to consumer credit, Telefónica UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reference Number 718822).