Help and support
Rolling plans | Help and Support | O2
Our Rolling plans come with unlimited texts and minutes and start from £10 a month.
£10 Rolling plan
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 10GB of 2G/3G/4G data in exchange for £10 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 10GB a month, subject to caps.
£15 Rolling plan
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 30GB of 2G/3G/4G data and 100 international minutes to 42 countries in exchange for £15 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 30GB a month, subject to caps. Plus, discounted international calls from the UK starting at 1p/min. Check these rates here.
£20 Rolling plan
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 50GB of 2G/3G/4G data and 100 international minutes to 42 countries in exchange for £20 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 50GB a month, subject to caps. Plus, discounted international calls from the UK starting at 1p/min. Check these rates here.
£30 Rolling plan
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 150GB of 2G/3G/4G data and 500 international minutes to 42 countries in exchange for £30 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 150GB a month, subject to caps. Plus, discounted international calls from the UK starting at 1p/min. Check these rates here.
Out of allowance charges
Your Rolling plan allowance covers calls and messages as set out in the Rolling plans Terms and Conditions. For calls or texts to other services e.g. premium rate numbers you’ll need to add credit by topping up as these will be chargeable at our standard rates. To add credit to your account you can:
- Visit My O2
- Call 4444 from your mobile
- Use an E-Top Up card
- Buy a voucher anywhere you see the green top-up logo
Joining Rolling plans
If you're new to O2, you'll need to visit an O2 store or order online to get a free Rolling plan sim.
If you're already an O2 Pay As You Go customer you can switch to a Rolling plan using your existing sim and phone number by logging onto My O2.
Your renewal date
When we take your first month's payment for your Rolling plan, you'll get your inclusive monthly allowance, which will be valid up until midnight the day before your renewal date - one calendar month later.
Four days before your renewal date we’ll let you know we’re about to take the payment for your next Rolling plan. Then, on your monthly renewal date, we’ll take payment from your registered card and if successful, the Rolling plan will automatically renew and you will receive your new inclusive monthly allowances.
If you use your allowance early, you can restart and buy a new Rolling plan allowance early by logging onto My O2.
Paying for your Rolling plan
Rolling plans let you set up a credit or debit card payment that automatically buys your allowances each month – all contract-free.
If your payment fails (for example, if your payment card expires) and you aren’t able to update it, we’ll move you onto our Big Bundle £10 tariff. You can then choose to top up like a normal Pay As You Go tariff or you can restart a Rolling plan when you’re ready by logging onto My O2 with new payment card details. We won’t apply any late payment fees.
If you’re already an O2 Pay As You Go customer switching from a Big Bundle, we’ll look at how long your Bundle has left to go and use that to take some money off your first Rolling plan payment. So you can switch right away and don’t lose out.
To check your remaining allowances:
- Call 4444 free, then choose option 2 and 2 again
- Text BALANCE free to 20202
- Visit My O2
Managing or cancelling your Rolling plan
You can manage, change or cancel your Rolling plan, as well as view your payment history, by logging onto My O2.
Changing tariffs & adding Bolt Ons
You can switch between Rolling plans and Big Bundle tariffs once a month by visiting My O2.
If you decide to switch from a Rolling plan to one of our Big Bundle tariffs, we’ll cancel your next Rolling plan payment. You’ll be able to carry on using the Rolling plan allowances you have until that was due. Then, when the plan you have expires, we’ll switch you to the Big Bundle you chose. When that happens, you’ll need to have enough top-up credit on your phone to buy your bundle. Until you do, any calls, texts or data you use will be charged at the standard rates.
You can choose to switch to a different Rolling plan any time. When you do, we’ll take the payment for your new plan amount straight away – and when your current plan ends, we’ll start you on the new one automatically. After that, your Rolling plan payment will renew as normal each month.
You can add Bolt Ons whenever you like by visiting My O2 and clicking My tariff and Bolt Ons.
Data rollover on Rolling plans
Data rollover lets you roll over data you haven’t used in a month, onto the next month’s Rolling plan.
- Data rollover is available on our Rolling plan tariffs. There’s a cap on how much data you can roll over in total:
- If you’re on a £10 (10GB) Rolling plan you’ll have a 20GB cap.
- If you’re on a £15 (30GB) Rolling plan you’ll have a 30GB cap.
- If you’re on a £20 (50GB) Rolling plan you’ll have a 100GB cap.
- If you’re on a £30 (150GB) Rolling plan you’ll have a 300GB cap.
Things to note
- If your Rolling plan does not renew on the same day your previous Rolling plan expires, your data won’t roll over.
- Data can roll over month to month, as long as your Rolling plan renews.
- If you change your Rolling plan (for example, if you move from £15 to £30) then your data rollover will expire and be reset in line with your new tariff.
For more information on our Rolling plans, you can access the tariff terms and conditions here.
If you need extra support contact customer services free on 202.