My O2 app
The My O2 app is free to download for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone users. Whether you're a Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly customer, you'll be able to enjoy some of these features:
- quick and easy sign in using fingerprint recognition technology on compatible handsets
- a fully itemised bill including your most expensive, longest and most frequent calls
- itemised recent charges to the account since last bill
- syncing with your phone book contacts so you can see who you've been calling and texting
- six months detailed bill history
- notifications on the homepage to let you know when you're running low on minutes, messages and data
- if you’re an O2 Refresh customer you can check your Device Plan.
Getting the My O2 app
To get started, you'll need a smartphone/tablet with either Android version 2.1 or later, iOS 4.3 or later, or Windows Phone 8 or later:
- Android users can download the My O2 App for free from the Google Play Store
- iPhone users can download the My O2 App for free from the App Store
- Windows users can down the My O2 App for free from the Windows App Store
If you prefer, you can also text MYO2APP to 2020.
Once installed, you'll need your My O2 username and password. If you aren't sure whether you have these:
- Pay As You Go customers can sign up for My O2 here
- Pay Monthly customers automatically have these details, but can get a reminder here, or by clicking the sign in help link on the sign in page
The MyO2 App isn’t currently available to O2 business and corporate customers.
The first time you sign in to the app, you'll be asked to set up a memorable pin. If available, you'll also be able to opt-in to use fingerprint recognition; this lets you sign in quickly and securely.
You can change your pin or opt-in or out of fingerprint sign in at any time. Just go to the sidebar of the app and choose Settings.
If you're having trouble using the My O2 app on Android, you might need to clear the app's cache or data.
Go to Settings, tap Application manager (or Apps), choose My O2 app, tap Force stop and then Clear cache. Try the app again, and if it still doesn't work, repeat the steps and tap Clear data.
When using the app abroad, data roaming charges apply.
If you're not sure about any techy terms, check out our jargon buster
My O2 - App
Thank you for sending your feedback.
Topics from O2 Community
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.