O2 Travel - inclusive on selected tariffs: Terms and Conditions
Notice: Pursuant to clause 3 these terms and conditions, this Offer will be withdrawn from 15 June 2017, after which you can use the calls, texts and data included in your tariff allowance for roaming in our Europe Zone. Please see /help/pay-monthly/roaming-in-europe for more details about using your phone in our Europe Zone.
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant” or “you” or “your”) will automatically be opted in to receive O2 Travel at no extra cost, subject to acceptance of additional terms and eligibility criteria as applicable to O2 Travel.
- One O2 Travel subscription per Qualifying Purchase only and will continue until Participant’s Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement or airtime tariff is upgraded, changed or otherwise ends or until the O2 Travel service is withdrawn, whichever happens first.
- O2 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time, including but not limited to the substitution of a suitable alternative to O2 Travel.
Eligibility & Participation
- The Offer is available to UK residents who make a purchase an Eligible Handset with and Eligible Tariff on O2 Refresh (a “Qualifying Purchase”).
- O2 Travel is available for all O2 Travel Destinations. For the list of European O2 Travel Destinations please see /termsandconditions/mobile/o2travel-paymonthly-terms-and-conditions. Where a Participant uses data, makes a voice call or sends a message in any Non-Europe Destination then the applicable daily rate will apply.
- If Participants use voice, SMS or data in a European O2 Travel Destination then provided usage is as per the O2 Travel terms and conditions for European Destinations then no further charges will apply. Where a Participant’s usage is more than the inclusive voice minutes and SMS then the standard international roaming charges for the applicable country will apply.
- To remove O2 Travel for Non Europe Destinations, opt out by ringing customer services, opting out on myO2 or texting the short code detailed in your Bon Voyage message. Opting out will remove O2 Travel for European and Non-European O2 Travel Destinations, a consequence of which is that standard roaming rates will apply for opted-out Participants in O2 Europe Destinations.
- Participants who have opted out under clause 8 above and who migrate during their Minimum to another tariff Term which also includes the Offer will need to opt-out of O2 Travel again by using one of the methods set out in Clause 8.
Other important terms
- These terms and conditions together with the Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement, the O2 Travel Terms govern your use of the Mobile Service and the Offer.
- O2 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Offer at any time and will notify you of such changes by placing a notice at the top of these terms.
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, (including O2 Refresh Device Plan and associated Airtime Plan if applicable) within the 14 day Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- The Offer is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. There is no cash alternative.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX