As a student you'll get 20% off your Airtime Plan when you sign up to O2 Refresh with a phone, tablet or mobile broadband device. The Airtime Plan covers your calls, texts and data.
The offer doesn't apply to your Device Plan, which is the monthly cost of your device. But you can reduce your monthly bill by spreading the cost of your device up to 36 months, with our custom plans.
You'll need to claim your Airtime Plan discount within 28 days of signing up to O2 Refresh. Your discount will last for the length of your Device Plan.
Airtime discount offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
How to claim your O2 Refresh offer
How to claim your offers
Buying online or over the phone
- Sign in to UNiDAYS to get your unique basket code.
- Buy a new device on O2 Refresh. Add your code at the basket step. See excluded devices.
Forgot to add your code at the basket step? Don’t worry. Sign in to UNiDAYS to get a stores code instead, then text it to 61202.
Buying in store
- Buy a new device on O2 Refresh. Visit an O2 store and choose a brand new smartphone, tablet or mobile broadband device. See excluded devices.
- Sign in to UNiDAYS. Come back to this page within 28 days, and sign in to UNiDAYS.
- Send us your unique stores code. Text 61202 from any mobile.
Don’t have an account yet? Sign up to UNiDAYS.
Why choose O2 Refresh?
Your bill is automatically lowered when your device is paid off
Upgrade whenever you want
Get cash for your old device with O2 Recycle
How does O2 Refresh work
O2 Refresh is a different type of contract that splits your Pay Monthly bill into two parts. The Device Plan is the cost of your phone or tablet, and Airtime Plan is the cost of your data, texts and minutes. Once you've paid off your device, it's yours. You can pocket the cash, or put the money you save towards a new wearable or some extra data.
You can only get O2 Refresh directly from us. Online or in our stores.