Our Big Bundle tariffs all come with data, texts and minutes and start from £10 a month. Remember to top up each month - we'll then exchange the credit for your chosen Big Bundle.
£10 data Big Bundle
- 250 minutes, 1000 texts and 2GB of 2G/3G/4G data in exchange for £10 each month
£15 data Big Bundle
- 500 minutes, 1000 texts and 5GB of 2G/3/G/4G data in exchange for £15 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 5GB a month, subject to bundle caps.
£20 data Big Bundle
- 1000 minutes, 2000 texts and 6GB of 2G/3G/4G data in the UK with data rollover of up to 6GB a month, subject to bundle caps in exchange for £25 each month. Includes discounted international calls from the UK starting at 1p/min.
£25 data Big Bundle
- 2000 minutes, 2000 texts and 8GB of 2G/3G/4G data in the UK with data rollover of up to 8GB a month, subject to bundle caps in exchange for £25 each month. Includes discounted international calls from the UK starting at 1p/min.
£30 data Big Bundle
- 3000 minutes, 3000 texts and 20GB of 2G/3G/4G data in exchange for £30 each month. Includes discounted international calls from the UK starting at 1p/min.
Once you have used your allowances you'll pay our standard rates:
- Calls cost 35p a minute
- Texts cost 15p each (excluding picture or premium messages)
- 50MB of data costs £1 a day
- Free Priority and O2 Wifi
- International and roaming rates apply
Joining Big Bundles
If you're new to O2, you'll need to visit an O2 store or o2.co.uk/freesim to get a free Big Bundle Sim.
If you're an existing Pay As You Go customer, either
Text the following free to 21300:
- 10BUNDLE for the £10 tariff
- 10DATABB for the £10 data tariff
- 15BUNDLE for the £15 tariff
- 15DATABB for the £15 data tariff
- 20DATABB for the £20 data tariff
- 25DATABB for the £25 data tariff
- 30DATABB for the £30 data tariff
Call 2202 free from your mobile
Visit My O2
Your renewal date
When we deduct the first month's payment for your Big Bundle, you'll get your inclusive monthly allowance, which will be valid up until midnight the day before your renewal date - one calendar month later.
On your renewal date, we'll attempt to deduct payment from your balance, and if successful, you will get your new inclusive monthly allowances. If you don't have enough balance, then you will not get a new set of allowances. You will need to top up the right amount so that we can deduct payment and give you another month's allowance. When this happens your allowance will be valid up until midnight of the day before your new renewal date - one calendar month later.
Paying and topping up
Payment for your Big Bundle comes out of your credit each month. The easiest way to add credit is to use auto top-ups, but you can also:
- Call 4444 from your mobile
- Go to any UK cash machine with the green top-up logo
- Use an E-Top Up card
- Buy a voucher anywhere you see the green top-up logo
To check your remaining allowances:
- Call 4444 free, then choose option 2 and 2 again
- Text BALANCE free to 20202
- Visit My O2
Changing tariffs & adding Bolt Ons
You can switch between Big Bundles and our other tariffs once a month by:
- Texting your new tariff code free to 21300
- Calling 2202 free from your mobile
- Visiting My O2
If you are part way through your current tariff month, your request to switch to a new tariff will take effect on your next renewal date.
You can add Bolt Ons whenever you like by visiting My O2 and clicking My tariff and Bolt Ons.
Data rollover on data Big Bundles
Data rollover lets you roll over data you haven’t used in a month, onto the next month’s Big Bundle.
- Data rollover is only available on selected data Big Bundles tariffs - £15 (5GB), £20 (6GB) and £25 (8GB).
- There is a bundle cap on how much data you can rollover each month. If you’re on £15 (5GB) this will be a 10GB bundle cap. £20 (6GB) will be a 12GB bundle cap. And £25 (8GB) will be a 16GB bundle cap.
- If you don’t renew your Big Bundle on the same day as your previous bundle expires, your data won’t rollover.
- Data can rollover month to month, as long as you renew your Big Bundle.
- If you change your Big Bundle tariff (move from £15 to £20, for example) then your data rollover will expire and be reset in line with your new tariff.
- Once you hit your limit for data rollover, you’ll stay at the maximum limit each month until all the data is used.
If you're not sure about any techy terms, check out our jargon buster.
Thank you for sending your feedback.
Topics from O2 Community
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.