Rolling Plans | Contract Free Sim Only Deals | O2
What are Rolling plans?
Rolling plans are a contract-free way to stay connected with unlimited texts and UK calls. And there's no need to top up.
With a Rolling plan, you set up paying for your monthly allowance with your credit or debit card. Your minutes, texts and data allowance refresh with each automatic monthly payment.
You're in control and are free to change or stop your Rolling plan at any time. There's no minimum period to commit to. You can carry over up to 100% unused allowance, so you never lose out.
Sorry, our Rolling Plans aren’t available right now. They’ll be back soon. In the meantime, why not take a look at our Big Bundle deals?
- What are Rolling plans?
Rolling plans are a contract-free way to stay connected – without the need to top up. Rolling plans include allowance for minutes, texts and data. Extra options include minutes for international calls from the UK to 42 countries.
With a Rolling plan, you set up paying for your monthly allowance using your credit or debit card. Your monthly payment will be taken automatically, and your allowance will refresh. You can carry over up to 100% of unused allowance, so you never lose out. You're in control and are free to change or stop your Rolling plan at any time. There's no minimum period to commit to.
- How do I set up a Rolling plan?
To get going with a Rolling plan, follow these easy steps:
1. Order a free Rolling plan sim card here or pick one up from one of our stores
2. Once you have your sim pack, download the MyO2 app to your mobile over wifi or visit My O2
3. Create a new account, or if you already have one, sign in
4. Register your Rolling plan sim mobile number
5. Select your Rolling plan tariff
6. Set up a monthly payment with your debit or credit card
7. We'll ask you to review any tariff documentation before you confirm payment
Once your first payment completes, you’re good to go. We'll add your Rolling plan allowance and text you to confirm they're ready to use. We'll keep you updated on when your next payment will happen, and you can manage your tariff through My O2.
- How do I manage, change or cancel my Rolling plan?
Once you've registered your Rolling plan phone number, you can manage, change or cancel by logging in to My O2. You can also view your payment history there.
- Do I need a new sim for a Rolling plan?
If you're new to O2, you can order a free Rolling plan sim online here. Or, you can pick one up from one of our stores.
If you're already an O2 Pay As You Go customer, you can switch to a Rolling plan using your existing sim and phone number. Just log in to My O2 and follow a few easy steps.
- Can I use any phone with a Rolling plan?
A Rolling plan will work with any mobile compatible with an O2 sim.
- Do I need to top up a Rolling plan?
Your Rolling plan allowance covers calls, texts and data. These are set out in the Rolling plan's Terms and Conditions. For calls and texts to other services, e.g. premium-rate numbers, please top up with credit as these are chargeable.
- What happens if I use my Rolling plan allowance early?
If you use your allowance early, you can restart and buy a new Rolling plan allowance early by logging onto My O2.
- Can I roll over any data I don't use from my allowance on a Rolling plan?
Yes. You can roll over up to 100% of your allowance to use in the next month.
- Which countries are included in Rolling plan international minutes?
You can view the countries included here.
- Can I join O2 Rewards if I'm on a Rolling plan?
Yes. With O2 Rewards, you can get up to 10% of your top-ups back every three months. We add up your top-ups or Rolling plan payments every three months to give you 5 or 10% back.
You can spend it on credit, phones, accessories, shopping vouchers, or Ticketmaster tickets. Or you can save it for later.
But if you don't claim or save your O2 Rewards by next quarter, you'll lose them. To opt-in to O2 Rewards, text REWARD to 50202.
If you're with O2 Rewards and move to a Rolling plan, you'll earn Rewards on Rolling plan payments and top-ups.
*Available on £15, £20, and £30 tariffs