Business Inclusive Minute Tariff Terms to 15 June 2017
- Inclusive Minutes and Call Charges
- Inclusive Messages and Message Charges
- Data charges
I. These are our business inclusive minute tariff terms (“Business Inclusive Minute Tariff Terms”) for business customers from 1 September 2016. They’ll apply to you if you have signed up to one of these tariffs, upgraded your phone and signed up for a new minimum term or changed the tariff you’re on (or elements of it) at any time on or after 1 September 2016.
II. If you haven't done one of these things, the tariff terms when you signed up, last upgraded or changed your tariff will still apply until you do or until we contact you to tell you otherwise. These terms are in addition to your contract, which can be found at www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business ("Business Contract").
III. In these terms, "you" means you the Customer, and "your" shall be interpreted accordingly, while "we", "our", "us" or "O2" means Telefónica UK Ltd.
IV. These terms relate to the following Business Inclusive Minute Tariffs (the “Tariffs”):
a. Small Biz tariffs - handset inclusive and SIM Only; and
b. Business Essentials tariffs
V. Business Essentials tariffs are also subject to bespoke terms and conditions. They can be found at www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business.
VI. Connection to any of the Tariffs may be subject to status, credit-check, fraud check, affordability assessment and the terms of a 12, 24 or 36 month Minimum Period (as defined in your Business Contract).
VII. If you have subscribed to the 30 day SIM Only plans (SIM only plans with no Minimum Period) you may give us written notice that you wish to end your 30 day SIM Only plan contract or change plan at any time, and this will be effective 30 days after we receive your notice. You will be required to pay the applicable monthly charge for your SIM Only plan until the end of this 30 day notice period. SIM Only plans with a Minimum Period are subject to the same terms as the Tariffs save in respect of any device/equipment related provisions. Device upgrades are not available on SIM Only plans.
VIII. If you take a SIM Only plan, your current device may be latched/locked to another network and you may need to obtain an unlatching/unlocking code from your current network operator and service provider. This code is not the same as your PIN code. Failure to enter the correct unlatching code may result in your mobile phone becoming permanently blocked. We accept no responsibility for devices blocked in this way or for any costs incurred in the provision of this code.
IX. Unless otherwise stated, call prices exclude VAT, are quoted by the minute, and after the first minute are charged in one second increments. Each call is charged excluding VAT and then rounded-up to the nearest penny.
X. In addition to the terms of your Business Contract, for your device/equipment supplied from 1 September 2016 with one of the Tariffs we warrant that the device/equipment will conform in all material respects to the manufacturer’s specification from the date on which it is dispatched to you for 12 months or for the duration of your Minimum Period, whichever is longer, up to a total maximum warranty period of 24 months (but in the case of software 90 days). Some devices/equipment, including the Apple iPhone, is expressly excluded from this extended warranty period.
XI. To access O2's data services your device/equipment must be data compatible and enabled. Access to data services is subject to network coverage.
XII. Prices are correct at time of going to print but are subject to change.
XIII. Customers taking E Care and E Billing plans must maintain an email account.
XIV. A fair usage policy (“Fair Usage Policy”) operates and no customer may use their device/equipment contrary to the rules set out in this policy. See https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business/business-fair-usage-policy-2017.
XV. The minimum call charge is equal to the per minute cost of each call. Exceptions apply to calls to countries outside our Europe Zone.
XVI. Any unused inclusive minutes rollover until the next month only.
XVII. In the event of a change of tariff, any unused inclusive minutes, messages and data will be lost.
XVIII. You can find the list of the countries included in our Europe Zone at www.o2.co.uk/business/roaming-in-europe. Please note that from time to time we may need to change the list of the included countries.
XIX. O2 may charge more for calls or suspend the service if O2 reasonably believes that the service is being used for call forwarding services, onward calling services, numbers that pay a revenue share or premium rate, directory enquiries numbers where special charges apply or if you breach our Fair Usage Policy.
XX. You may only use our services in our Europe Zone for periodic travel, like holidays, business trips or short breaks. If you’re not genuinely using our services for period travel we may have to charge you for, or suspend you from, using our services in our Europe Zone.
XXI. To see which countries are included in which International Calling Zones go to www.o2.co.uk/business/products/international-business/calling-abroad/international-call-rates
XXII. Itemised paper billing is not included as standard. An itemised breakdown of calls can be viewed for no charge online by registering for O2’s My O2 Account website at www.o2.co.uk/business/myo2business.
XXIII. Alternatively you can pay to receive an itemised paper bill at an additional cost of £1.00 per month, per customer.
XXIV. Customers who wish to pay by payment methods, other than Direct Debit, will be charged a direct debit opt out charge of £2.50 per month, per customer.
2. Inclusive Minutes and Call Charges
- Inclusive minutes on Tariffs can be used for calls made:
- in the UK to standard UK landlines (starting 01, 02 or 03);
- in the UK to numbers allocated to UK mobile network operators that provide mobile services with substantial national coverage; and
- to standard landline and mobile numbers within our Europe Zone and from our Europe Zone to the UK.
- Inclusive minutes cannot be used for calls made:
- to non-geographic and premium numbers;
- to non-standard 07 numbers (all those 07 numbers that are not specifically included in your inclusive minutes);
- to 07 and 01 numbers in Channel Islands and Isle of Man numbers.
- to non-geographic numbers in our Europe Zone which are priced by local providers;
- from the UK to abroad (unless stated otherwise in your tariff);
- from outside of our Europe Zone (other than the UK);
- from outside of our Europe Zone (other than the UK);
- Once you have used your inclusive allowance, charges for calls to numbers which would have been included in your monthly allowance can be found in Section 5 (Charges).
- Charges for calls made from the UK to abroad can be found on the website at www.o2.co.uk/business/products/international-business/calling-abroad/international-call-rates.
- Charges for calls from countries in our Europe Zone to the countries outside of our Europe Zone (excluding the UK) and from the countries outside of our Europe Zone (excluding the UK) to other countries (excluding the UK) can be found on the website at: www.o2.co.uk/business/products/international-business/going-abroad/call-and-data-costs-while-abroad.
- All Tariffs include access to voicemail at no extra charge and these calls are not decremented from your inclusive allowance.
3. Inclusive messages and message charges
- Inclusive messages on the Tariffs can be used for texts sent and received within the UK, within our Europe Zone and from our Europe Zone to the UK.
- Inclusive messages on the Tariffs cannot be used for:
- sending messages to premium rate or non-geographical numbers;
- sending texts from the UK to our Europe Zone;
- sending texts from our Europe Zone to numbers outside of our Europe Zone (other than the UK);
- texts sent from countries outside of our Europe Zone;
- texts sent to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and numbers starting 078221 these will be charged at 20p per text;
- picture or video messages; or
- any chargeable messages you receive.
- For rates for sending messages from our Europe Zone to countries outside of our Europe Zone (other than the UK) or for sending messages from outside of our Europe Zone see the O2 website: www.o2.co.uk/business/products/international-business/going-abroad/call-and-data-costs-while-abroad.
- For rates for sending messages from the UK to abroad see www.o2.co.uk/business/products/international-business/calling-abroad/international-call-rates.
- Our unlimited tariffs can for example, allow you to make unlimited calls to numbers of the type that make up your inclusive allowance. Any unlimited allowance must be in compliance with our Fair Usage Policy. You may not use your SIM Card:
- in, or connected to, any phone other than the one which it was supplied with or the type intended by us for use with (for example a mobile phone Business Essentials tariff SIM Card is intended for use in a mobile phone not a modem (this includes putting your SIM Card into a modem, modem usage or internet tethering on your device unless stated));
- contrary to the Fair Usage Policy; or
- in such a way that we reasonably believe adversely impacts the service to our other customers.
- If we reasonably suspect you’re not behaving within our Fair Usage Policy, we reserve the right to impose further charges or disconnect your SIM Card or your tariff at any time, having attempted to contact you first. We may need to manage traffic to protect our network.
4. Data Usage.
- Your tariff includes a monthly data allowance which allows you to use data in the UK and in our Europe Zone data network via your mobile phone (internet capable and/or Wi-Fi accredited phones only). If you exceed your monthly allowance you will be charged out of bundle data charges of 2.5p per MB for any additional data you use. Please see our Fair Usage Policy for more details. Extra data Bolt On’s are available, see www.o2.co.uk/business/products/phones-and-tablets/mobile-for-small-business/bolt-ons for details.
- Data usage is measured in kilobytes (KB). 1MB = 1024 Kilobytes (KB), 1024 MB = 1 Gigabyte (GB). Data usage will be rounded to the nearest kilobyte and charges are rounded up to the nearest 1p. You are billed for the amount of data that travels over the data network. Please note that your bill may include charges for re-sent data packets and packets added to control the flow of data over the network.
- Regardless of the amount of data you use, you must not use your SIM Card:
- in, or connected to, any device other than the one which it was supplied with or intended by us for use with (for example a mobile phone simplicity tariff SIM Card is intended for use in a mobile phone not a modem (this includes putting your SIM Card into a modem));
- contrary to our Fair Usage Policy; or
- In such a way that we reasonably believe adversely impacts the service to other O2 customers.
- If your device/equipment supports internet-tethering then this will be included in your data bolt on and internet-tethering usage will be part of your monthly data allowance.
- We reserve the right to use appropriate traffic-shaping, charges or throttling measures to protect our network from types of data usage which we think might impact on levels of service for customers at specific times of day and/or in specific locations.
|Calls and texts within the UK, within our Europe Zone and from our Europe Zone to the UK outside of your monthly allowance||Ex VAT|
|Calls to 05||37p|
|Calls to 0500||25p|
|Calls to 0701, Channel Islands, Isle of Man||33p|
|Calls to 07 non-mobile and call forwarding||21.28p|
|Calls to 070||42.55p|
|Calls to 076||21.28p|
|Calls to 084, 087||37p|
|Calls to 09||37p|
|Calls to landlines 01, 02, 03 (included landlines in our Europe Zone)||33p|
|Calls to O2 Directory Enquiries (118402)||83p|
|Calls to other Directory Enquiries (118)||Up to £3.37|
|Calls to O2 mobiles||Free|
|Calls to other mobiles on our Europe Zone||33p|
|Data (per MB)||2.5p|
|Text messages to Channel Islands, Isle of Man and 0701||20p|