Priority Instant Winners Promotion - September 2019
These terms incorporate and should be read in conjunction with the General Terms for Priority Prize Draw.
- Eligibility: You need to be 16+, an O2 customer and registered on Priority to enter. Employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion are not eligible to win. Entry via or using malicious third party software (as determined by O2), or any other electronic or automated means is strictly prohibited, including (without limitation) use of bots, crawlers, browser plug-ins or browser extensions that scrape and/or modify activity of the platforms used by O2 to deliver the Promotion. O2 reserves the right to disqualify entrants who use such methods, and any prizes won will be forfeited by those entrants.
- How it works: The Promotion Period will run for a single day - the 18 September 2019. During the Promotion Period there is a single (1) Entry Period which occurs during the Promotion Period from 12:00 (midday) until 21:59.
- Each Entry Period gives you the opportunity to secure a Unique Entry Code that can only be used for that specific Entry Period.
- To reveal a Unique Entry Code, tap ‘Use now’ in the Priority App. When you are ready to enter, push the ‘Go to Site’ button on the Priority app and then paste or type the Unique Entry Code on the Instant Winners site, along with your details and click ‘Submit’. To win, you need to correctly enter during a mystery, predetermined “winning moment” or, in the event that no one enters during a winning moment, as close as possible to that winning moment. In the event that two entries are submitted in the same millisecond, prizes will be allocated on to the first entry received by us on a “first past the post” basis. No other method of entry is valid.
- There is an aggregate total of 5,011 winning moments and 5,011 corresponding prizes across the Entry Period. If a winner does not accept a prize or winner eligibility cannot be verified, O2 may, at its discretion, re-use said prize in other promotions and offers.
- Prizes: All Prizes are offered as described in clause 13 of these terms. Prize descriptions have been provided by the respective prize supplier and O2 is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
- Limited time to accept your prize: Winners will be notified instantly throughout the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to provide details to verify their eligibility. If required, details must be provided promptly (within five calendar days of the winner’s first winner notification) in accordance with acceptance instructions given to winners by O2 or the prize suppliers (this will usually be an email or phone call).
- If you receive a winner notification but you don’t follow the verification instructions in that notification required to claim your prize within five calendar days of the notification you will forfeit the prize. We won’t be held responsible and the prize will be deemed unclaimed.
- These terms and the entry instructions apply alongside the General Priority Prize Draw Terms. If there’s a conflict these terms take precedence.
- This prize draw is promoted and administered by Telefónica UK Limited (“O2”).
- Prize Descriptions and Conditions
|Prize Description||Number of Prizes available||Prize conditions for winners|
|A Holiday for two people to Japan||1||
By entering the Promotion on (18/09/19), an entrant could win the Holiday for Two People to Japan with Broadway Travel.
There is only ONE Holiday to Japan to be won. Prize includes return flights from London to Tokyo. Travel is subject to availability and must be taken between March and November 2020.
The Prize includes a nine-night, fully escorted ‘Treasures of Japan’ Tour. Includes local English-speaking guides throughout, all internal travel in air-conditioned/heated vehicles, accommodation (based on the two passengers travelling sharing a double room), and meals as specified, entry fees to all sights and all airport taxes and security charges.
Winner and their guest must have the correct documentation and passports for travel in Japan. Prize does not include Visas, travel insurance, tips or any meals not specified in the itinerary. For full terms of booking, visit www.broadwaytravel.com/terms.
The Winner will be notified by O2’s Instant Winner platform instantly, where upon they will receive the following placeholder message;
‘Congratulations on being selected as the Instant Winner for the Holiday to Tokyo. Due to the high-value nature of the Prize we need to conduct some quick checks to verify you as an eligible O2 customer. This won’t take long and as soon we’re done, you’ll receive a call from O2 and your confirmation email with instructions of how to redeem your prize. Please bear with us whilst we make these quick checks.
Kind regards - The Priority Team'.
|Private Chef Experiences||10||
By entering the Promotion on (18/09/19), an entrant could win one of ten Private Chef Experiences with Belle Assiette.
There are only TEN Private Chef Experiences to be won. The Prize entitles each winner to receive a meal with ingredients for a ‘Taste of Japan’ menu.
The meal is for a maximum of eight guests, cooked in the winner’s own home by a private chef and includes platted service and cleaning up. The chef can customise the menu to the winner’s liking and accommodate all dietary requirements.
Available across the UK (excluding Northern Ireland). Available to redeem on all dates subject to availability and excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve.
Each Winner will be notified by O2’s Instant Winner platform instantly, where upon they will receive the following placeholder message;
‘Congratulations on being selected as an Instant Winner for one of our Private Chef Experiences. Due to the high-value nature of the Prize we need to conduct some quick checks to verify you as an eligible O2 customer. This won’t take long and as soon we’re done, you’ll receive a call from O2 and your confirmation email with instructions of how to redeem your prize.
Please bear with us whilst we make these quick checks.
Kind regards - The Priority Team.’
|Sushi Sets from YO! Sushi||5000||
By entering the Promotion on (18/09/19), an entrant could win one of 5000 Fish or Vegan Sushi Sets from YO! Sushi.
There are FIVE THOUSAND Sushi Sets to be won. Each Winner will be notified by O2’s Instant Winner platform instantly, where upon they will receive an email detailing their Prize alongside a Unique Code to show to a YO! team member to claim their selected Sushi Set.
Each Unique Code is available to use in-store only between 18/09/19 and 02/10/19. Only available on TO GO Sushi sets and not available on dine in plates. The Unique Code is valid at all UK YO! Sushi restaurants except Birmingham Selfridges, Edinburgh Airport, Gatwick, Heathrow T2, Heathrow T3, London Harvey Nichols, London Selfridges and Manchester Trafford Selfridges.
Each Unique Code can only be used once. Unique Codes are non-transferable and not available to use in conjunction with any other offer. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
Winners will be able to select one of the following five Sushi Sets: The Vegan Box; 2 cucumber maki, 2 avo maki, 1 avo nigiri, 3 yasai rolls, 1 inari taco, 1 aubergine nigiri; The Maki Box; 8 salmon maki, 8 avo maki; The Salmon Box; 5 salmon nigiri, 5 salmon maki; The Salmon and Avocado Box; 5 salmon nigiri, 5 avo maki; Small Salmon & Tuna Box; 3 salmon nigiri, 2 tuna nigiri, 2 tuna maki; The Mixed Box; 1 salmon nigiri, 1 tuna nigiri, 1 avo nigiri, 1 inari taco, 2 cucumber maki, 2 crunchy cali rolls, 2 YO! rolls.