We want to help you with your service and let you know about our best deals when we can. But if you don’t want to hear about them, that’s fine too. It’s easy to opt out.
How to disable push notifications
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find and tap My O2 in your list of apps.
- Uncheck Allow Notifications.
- Go to Apps > Settings > More.
- Choose Application manager > Downloaded.
- Tap on the My O2 app.
- Uncheck Show notifications.
Thank you for sending your feedback.
Topics from O2 Community
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a moment
We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.