Get 6 or 12 months of Netflix service on the £7.99 (a month) “2 Screens at a Time Streaming Plan” from O2 (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Netflix Offer Subscription
- Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can claim 6 or 12 months of Netflix Service on the £7.99 (a month) “2 Screens at a Time Streaming Plan” from O2 (“Offer Subscription”), subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Offer Subscription. The duration of the Offer Subscription will be as set out in these terms or as otherwise communicated to you.
- One Subscription per Qualifying Purchase only.
- Offer Subscription are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that all Offer Subscription will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Offer Subscription for a suitable alternative.
- O2 Refresh eligibility criteria may apply which includes, but is not limited to, being a UK resident and being over 18.
- To activate the Offer Subscription you will need to have a Netflix account and download the Netflix application if you do not already have an account.
- If you do not have a Netflix account you will have to sign up for a Netflix account to use the Netflix application you will be auto opted in to the Netflix Service on the £7.99 (a month) “2 Screens at a Time Streaming Plan” following the end of the Offer Subscription using O2’s Charge to Mobile service. You can opt out of the Netflix subscription and change your payment method at any point through your Netflix account.
Eligibility & Participation
- To participate customers must make a Qualifying Purchase.
- A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of an Eligible Tariff directly from O2 stores (including franchise stores), online at o2.co.uk, through our O2 Telesales, or through O2’s indirect sales channels between the offer dates set out in marketing communications or as communicated to you (“Offer Period”).
- An “Eligible Tariff” and the length of the Offer Subscription for O2 direct channels (O2 stores (including franchise stores), online at o2.co.uk, or through our O2 Telesales, provided that additional tariffs may be offered by O2 from time to time, are:
- Pay Monthly on O2 Refresh with any handset with a tariff of 15GB and above = 6 months Offer Subscription;
- Pay Monthly on O2 Refresh with any handset with a tariff of 25GB and above = 12 months Offer Subscription;
- Pay Monthly 12 month sim only with a tariff of 18GB and above = 6 months Offer Subscription;
- Mobile Broadband on O2 Refresh with Pocket Hotspot and Dongles with a tariff of 18GB and above = 6 months Offer Subscription; and
- Mobile Broadband on O2 Refresh with tablets with a tariff of 5GB and above = 6 months Offer Subscription.
For the Winter / Christmas - January 2018 promotion:
- Pay Monthly O2 Refresh with any handset with a tariff of 25GB and above = 6 months Offer Subscription;
- Pay Monthly 12 month sim only with a tariff of 15GB and above = 6 months Offer Subscription;
- Mobile Broadband on O2 Refresh with Pocket Hotspot and Dongles with a tariff of 18GB and above = 6 months Offer Subscription;
- Mobile Broadband on O2 Refresh with tablets with a tariff of 15GB and above = 6 months Offer Subscription; and
- Mobile Broadband sim only with a tariff of 18GB and above = 6 months Offer Subscription.
Please check directly with indirect channels for Eligible Tariffs in indirect channels.
- O2 may, at its sole discretion, identify which devices or tariffs are eligible or no longer eligible for this Offer. O2 shall identify Eligible Tariffs in selected promotional material. Devices or tariffs may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
- Eligible Tariff that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor other than nominated indirect channels are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
- Use of the Offer Subscription requires compliance with acceptance of and compliance with Netflix terms and conditions, a compatible device, internet access, and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the services involves hardware, software, and internet access, your ability to use the services may be affected by the performance of these factors. You agree that such requirements are your responsibility.
- Your Offer Subscription shall only be and remain valid if:
- you activate your voucher code;
- you do not return your Tablet to O2 within the 14 day Change Your Mind period; and / or
- you do not default on payments during your O2 Refresh agreement with O2.
How to claim
- You must provide your email address at point of purchase of the Eligible Tariff. You will then be emailed a link to a microsite (the “Microsite”) in order to redeem the Offer Subscription 24 hours after purchase to the email addresses provided during purchase of the Eligible Tariff, or after such period as communicated to you by O2.
- If you have purchased a Mobile Broadband Eligible Tariff, to redeem the Offer Subscription you must to browse to the Microsite using this Mobile Broadband device, whilst on the O2 network to validate the Qualifying purchase.
- Once on the Microsite you must accept the Charge to Mobile terms if you are a new Netflix customer. You must then click through and verify your mobile number which may include the requirement to send a code to your mobile.
- The Microsite will then direct you to Netflix’s website where you will need to sign in to Netflix or register for Netflix if you are not already registered so that you can redeem the Offer Subscription.
Other important terms
- Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer.
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, (including O2 Refresh Device Plan and associated Airtime Plan if applicable) within the Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Offer Subscription is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred. The voucher for the Offer Subscription has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. Damaged to or loss of voucher may result in the Eligible Customer being unable to claim the Offer Subscription.
- Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances O2 reserves the right to substitute the Offer Subscription for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of O2 is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Offer Subscription, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)