My O2 Monthly & Quarterly Prize Draws (1 March 2017 - 31 Dec 2018) - terms and conditionsEligibility and Entry:
For the Monthly Prize Draw entrants must be O2 Refresh customers, (excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion) who have a consumer credit agreement in respect of their device plan which has not been settled by the Monthly Prize Draw Date in which the entrant's name was drawn (“Monthly Prize Entrants”).
For the Quarterly Prize Draws entrants must be customers of O2 who are UK residents aged 16 or over (excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion) (“Quarterly Prize Entrants”).
Both categories of entrants enter by accessing the My O2 App, Desktop or mobile web-service ("the Service") at least once in the respective Qualifying Period and may enter as many times as they choose to increase their chances of winning.Qualifying Period:
The Qualifying Period for each Monthly Prize Draw is between the 1st of the month in which the draw takes place up to 24 hours before the end of that month) for each month between 1 March 2017 to 31 December 2018
The Qualifying Period for each Quarterly Prize Draw is:
Quarter 1: 1st March 2017 to 31st March 2017
Quarter 2: 1st April 2017 to 30th June 2017
Quarter 3: 1st July 2017 to 30th September 2017,
Quarter 4: 1st October 2017 to 31st December 2017.
Quarter 5: 1st January 2018 to 31st March 2018
Quarter 6: 1st April 2018 to 30th June 2018
Monthly Prize Draws will take place on the last day of each month between 1st March 2017 and 31st December 2018.
O2 will notify the winner of the monthly prize draw on the O2 phone number associated with the winner’s MyO2 log in. The winner of the monthly prize will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date for that month’s prize draw. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner. If the prize winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be allocated to the second entry drawn.
The Quarterly Prize Draws will take place within 7 days of the end of each respective Qualifying Period.
Our third party agency "The Competition Agency" will contact each Quarterly Prize Draw winner on the O2 phone number associated with the winner's MyO2 log in. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner. If the prize winner is unable to accept the Quarterly Prize, the Quarterly Prize will be allocated to the second entry drawn. The winner will be notified within the 30 days of the Quarterly Prize Draw Date closing.Prizes:
Monthly Prize Draw:
There will be 13 x Monthly Prize Draw Winners (1 winner per month) drawn from all Monthly Prize Entrants received in the respective Qualifying Period of each month.
The Monthly Prize is the opportunity to have an amount equivalent to the unsettled portion of the Participant's own Refresh consumer credit agreement (balance determined as at the Prize Draw Date) credited to the customers air-time account.
If there is no unsettled portion on the monthly winner's loan on the monthly prize draw date a new monthly winner will be drawn.Quarterly Prize Draw:
There will be 9 x Quarterly Prize Draw winners (2 from each Quarter), drawn from all Quarterly Prize Entrants received in the respective Qualifying Period for each quarter.
"Quarterly Prize" is a gadget bundle made up of 4 different gadgets listed below:
- Bose Soundlink II Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Lenovo 2-in-1 MIIX 310 10" Tablet
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Tracker
- GoPro Hero Session
No Prize Winner is entitled to a cash prize. It is the responsibility of the winners of the Top Prizes to activate any warranties on the gadgets and deal with any unforeseen gadgets issues as the warranty instructs.
- One entry each time an eligible entrant accesses the Service. The more times an eligible entrant accesses the Service the more times they will be entered in to the Prize Draws.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Qualifying Period. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the draw date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2's control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw.
- O2's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX ("O2").