Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL - Office 365 Promotion terms and conditions
- Buy a new Microsoft Lumia 950 or 950 XL (each a “Qualifying Device”) and get a promotional code for a 1-year Office 365 Personal subscription.
- To take part in the offer you must be at least 18 years old at the time that you purchase a Qualifying Device.
- Employees of Microsoft, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, participating retailers and their agents are not eligible to participate in this offer and neither are members of these employees’ families.
- Offer only applies to original purchases of a Qualifying Device from authorised retailers in the UK made between 14 January 2016 and 30 June 2016 (“Offer Period”). Offer not valid on returned or refurbished devices.
- To obtain your promotional code for a 1-year Office 365 Personal subscription, you must sign-in to the Lumia Offers App on your Qualifying Device during the Offer Period and register for the offer as instructed, including acceptance of these Offer Terms and Conditions.
- Promotional code will be sent to the e-mail address provided at time of offer registration within 24 hours. Valid e-mail required. Any email returned as non-deliverable will not be re-sent.
- To redeem the promotional code, follow the instructions in the email, including clicking on the link to the online Microsoft Store redemption page. ONE-TIME USE PROMOTIONAL CODE MUST BE REDEEMED ONLINE THROUGH THE ONLINE MICROSOFT STORE BY 23.59 GMT on 30 JULY 2016. Promotional code valid only through online Microsoft Store in the country where your SIM Card is registered. 1-year Office 365 Personal subscription commences on redemption date. Valid credit or debit card required at time of redemption. No other payment methods are available. After free year, credit or debit card will be charged for annual renewals at then-current rate unless you cancel your subscription at www.office.com/myaccount.
- Internet or Wi-Fi connection required (fees may apply).
- Limit one (1) promotional code per Qualifying Device purchase and registration.
- Promotional codes are not refundable or replaceable for any reason.
- Offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or gift cards unless required by law.
- Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time without prior notice or compensation in the event of circumstances outside of Microsoft’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
LBI - Microsoft
LBI - Microsoft
- Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify any registrations that appear to be fraudulent, incomplete, invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions in any way.
- Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The value of this offer cannot be combined with any other payment method for purchase.
- Microsoft is not responsible if your promotional code is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
- By participating in this promotion you agree that Microsoft will have no liability whatsoever for any costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the promotion code, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Microsoft’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Microsoft’s fraud.
- The laws of England and Wales shall apply to this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute in connection with this promotion, Microsoft’s decision shall be final.
- By participating in this offer you are accepting these Terms and Conditions and the Microsoft Privacy Statement which can be found here: http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/en-gb/core/default.aspx . Microsoft Privacy Statement shall govern and apply to any data you submit whilst participating in this offer.
- The promoter is Microsoft Limited, whose registered address is at Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, Berkshire RG6 1WG (“Microsoft”).