Huawei Easter Gift with Purchase
Promotion Terms and Conditions
Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). Any information or instructions published by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. (the promoter), with its registered offices at 300 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UF, or its fully owned subsidiaries about the Promotion at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/o2eastergwp form part of the Terms and Conditions.
Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer will be eligible to receive a Promotional Product, subject to these Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
Participants who purchase a new Qualifying Product (as defined below in Table 1) whether with a monthly contract or on ‘pay as you go’ basis in-store, online or call centre from O2 or O2 Business (‘Qualifying Retailer’) between 00:01 (BST) 2nd April 2020 and 23:59 (BST) 29th April 2020 will be eligible to claim a promotional product by redemption (the ‘Promotional Product’). The relevant Promotional Product per Qualifying Product is set out below in Table 2.
Table 1: Qualifying Products
|Pay Monthly Contract or Pay As You Go||Huawei P30 Pro|
|Huawei P30 Lite|
Table 2: Promotional Products
|Qualifying Product||Promotional Product|
|Huawei P30 Pro||Huawei Freebuds 3 and Band Pro 4|
|Huawei P30||Huawei Freebuds 3|
|Huawei P30 Lite||Huawei Freebuds Lite|
1. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and residing in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion except for business customers purchasing the Qualifying Product(s) through, O2 Business customer accounts (‘Business Participant). Unless stated otherwise within these Terms and Conditions, reference to Participants shall be taken to mean both Participants and Business Participants.
2. A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
3. Only five claims per Participant are permitted, unless you are a Business Participant whereby you can make up to 10 claims. Only one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Huawei promotion.
4. Participants who cancel their purchase will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Product.
5. Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Product. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).
6. Participants may only submit a claim for the Promotional Product after fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of purchase. Following the fourteen day (14) waiting period, Participants must visit www.huaweipromo.co.uk/o2eastergwp on or between 16th April 2020 and 31st May 2020 complete and submit the claim form (including providing the IMEI of the Qualifying Product and Participant’s postal address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey where the Promotional Product shall be delivered) and upload a copy of their proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting proof of purchase documents (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 (BST) 31st May 2020 to be eligible to claim the Promotional Product. See FAQs at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/o2eastergwp for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of purchase for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form process.
7. The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last. Huawei reserves the right to replace the Promotional Product with an alternative promotional offer of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Huawei’s control make it necessary to do so.
8. The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
9. Participants will receive their Promotional Product via post from the Administrator within 30 days of successful claim validation to the address provided by the Participant in the claim form and, the Promotional Product will require a signature on delivery. If your order is being delivered to a business address, please be advised that our carrier will deliver to a mailroom or delivery point and will request a signature from the mailroom supervisor; our carrier does not require a signature specific to the order details. If you provide a home address which has a reception or concierge service, our carrier will deliver to the concierge. The concierge can sign for the delivery as long as they have a fixed location in the reception or within the building.
10. The Promotional Product includes Huawei consumer limited warranty. To view the warranty period for your Promotional Product, please visit https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/warranty-policy/
11. Compensation for the Promotional Product in cash, its exchange, or its transfer to other persons are excluded.
12. If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Promotional Product. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days.
13. Subject to condition 12 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. Huawei or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
14. Huawei reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. Huawei’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Huawei and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing the Promotional Product, or terminate the Promotion due to excessive fraud. This process may involve Huawei sharing information with third parties.
16. Data Protection: Participant’s personal data provided by the Participant when making a claim under this Promotion shall be processed in accordance with huaweipromo.co.uk’s Privacy Notice at huaweipromo.co.uk/privacy.
17. Administrator: Opia Limited, company number 06021170 with its registered offices at Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3RX.
18. The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.