O2 Additional Line Discount Promotion - Terms & Conditions ("Offer Terms")
Notice: The eligibility criteria for this Offer has changed. Details of which tariffs qualify for the Offer are specified in the Offer Terms, which are amended , in accordance with paragraph 10 of these Offer Terms. This amendment is effective from 27th April.This applies to connections places prior to 15th June. For the terms that were in effect prior to this change, please see Archive.
Get a discount off monthly airtime tariffs for additional Refresh,12-Month SIM Only or 30-day mobile broadband SIM Only contracts with eligible tariffs on O2 (‘Offer’).
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Offer.
- Eligibility: The Offer is only available to O2 account holders with a new or existing Pay Monthly contract (“First Connection”) who take out an additional O2 contract/s (up to a maximum of 20) through any direct O2 channel (‘Qualifying Connection/s’) during the Offer Period (‘Eligible Customers’). Contracts eligible for this promotion are:
- a consumer mobile or mobile broadband Refresh with a standard, non-promotional tariff (‘Qualifying Refresh Tariff/s’); or
- a 12-month SIM Only phone contract with a 20GB or 25GB airtime tariff (‘Qualifying Phone Tariff/s); or
- a 12-month or 30-day mobile broadband SIM Only tariff (‘Qualifying Mobile Broadband Tariff/s’)
1.1 Business and Pay As You Go customers are not eligible.
1.2 The Qualifying Connection/s must be registered to the same address and account holder as the First Connection.
1.3 Customers whose applications or orders for the Qualifying Connection/s are not successful or whose orders are not accepted within the Offer Period are not eligible and cannot participate.
- Offer Period:11th August 2016 until the Offer is withdrawn in accordance with Clause 10 of these Offer Terms.
- How to participate:Eligible Customers who participate in the Offer (“Participants”) can redeem the Offer within 28 days of taking the Qualifying Connection by texting the keyword ‘LOYALTY’ to the short code 21500. Application texts must be received within the Offer Period. Participants will receive a text or series of texts requesting information to which Participants must respond fully and accurately.
- The Offer Discount will be applied 3 working days after all requested information has been supplied and verified.
- The Offer Discount will be reflected on the Participant's monthly bill/s for each respective Qualifying Connection/s from the point of verification.
- The Offer Discount will not apply retrospectively.
Offer Contents: The Offer provides for 20% off Qualifying Refresh Tariffs and 10% off Qualifying Phone Tariffs and Qualifying Mobile Broadband Tariffs (‘Offer Discount’) respectively. Offer Discounts are valid for 24 months on Qualifying Refresh Tariffs and 12 months on Qualifying Phone and Mobile Broadband Tariffs unless there is a Disqualifying Event.
4.1Offer Discounts will be applied against the Airtime Plan element of Qualifying Connection/s only. For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer Discount does not apply to the Device Plan element of Qualifying Refresh Tariffs.
4.2 For Eligible Customers who buy their First Connection and Qualifying Connection in the same transaction, the connection with the lowest Airtime Plan tariff/s will be deemed to be the Qualifying Connection/s
- Only one Offer Discount per Qualifying Connection, up to a maximum of 20 Qualifying Connections. The Offer is subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Disqualifying Events: A Participant will cease to qualify for this Offer if:
- he does not comply with the terms of his Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement/s or Device Plan Terms and Conditions (if applicable),
- he terminates either his First Connection or Qualifying Connection/s or has any of linked O2 Pay Monthly contracts terminated, for any reason;
- he disconnects his First Connection or Qualifying Connections and reconnects (for whatever reason) at a later date;
- he is no longer an Eligible Customer as defined in these Offer Terms;
- we have reason to believe that the Offer has been obtained either:
- by mistake or
- by providing incorrect information on the Offer application or
- by fraud. Where the Offer has been obtained fraudulently O2 may reclaim the value of any benefits obtained by the O2 account holder or perpetrator of such fraud.
- Non-transferable: The Offer can only be redeemed against the Participant's valid Qualifying Connection/s and cannot be used to pay for or off-set any other fees, charges or costs nor any other O2 account balances. The Offer cannot be transferred. There are no cash alternatives.
- Returns and refunds: Our Returns and Repairs policy applies and is hereby incorporated into these terms.
- Exclusions:This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and Participants must retain their receipts as proof of purchase.
- Amending or withdrawing the Offer: O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time on reasonable notice. Amendments will notified to customers by posting on the website o2.co.uk.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Offer Terms are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX.
Publication date: 27th April 2017