We Know London PAYG Data Boost Promotion | Terms and Conditions | O2
Terms & conditions
Boost Your Data
Big Bundle Eligible Customers
Get a data boost with £15, £20 and £30 O2 PAYG Big Bundles for 1 month - Terms and Conditions
(‘Terms’) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. This Offer is open to new customers, taking up the Offer via We Know London at Heathrow Airport (other channels are not eligible), who make a Qualifying Purchase during the Offer Period (‘Eligible Customers’).
2. A ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is a purchase of either: (i) a £15 Big Bundle; (ii) a £20 Big Bundle or (iii) a £30 Big Bundle, made directly from We Know London at Heathrow Airport, between 1st June and 30th September 2023 or until such time as the offer is withdrawn (‘Offer Period’). All other
Tariffs, including £10 Big Bundle, Rolling Plans, and Classic Pay As You Go, are excluded from the Offer.
3. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a ‘Participant’) will get an additional amount of the standard data allowance for the tariff as per the list below (the ‘Offer’):
£15 data Big Bundle which includes unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 40GB of data (normally 20GB), with data rollover, and 50 international minutes to be used across 42 countries (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and the Virgin Islands which will be charged at our standard tariff rates) and international discounts in exchange for £15 a month.
£20 data Big Bundle which includes unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 60 GB of data (normally 30GB), with data rollover, and 50 international minutes to be used across 42 countries (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and the Virgin Islands which will be charged at our standard tariff rates) and international discounts in exchange for £20 a month.
£30 data Big Bundle which includes unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 200GB of data (normally 100GB), with data rollover, and 250 international minutes to be used across 42 countries (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and the Virgin Islands which will be charged at our standard tariff rates – see below in respect of inclusive minutes and call charges) and international discounts in exchange for £30 a month.
4. For Participants, the Offer will be applied automatically when making a Qualifying Purchase between the dates of 1st August to 30th September 2023. The Offer will continue for 1 month or when the Qualifying Purchase is superseded, switched to an ineligible tariff, changed, cancelled,
withdrawn or expires, whatever happens first, after which Participants will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the Offer once the current Big Bundle, as applicable, has expired.
5. One Offer per Qualifying Purchase only. Offer is not transferable. No cash or other alternatives.
6. Participants must ensure their credit balance is at least the Big Bundle tariff value on the activation date. Big Bundles will continue to automatically renew on your renewal date if you have sufficient credit. If your Big Bundle or Rolling plan does not renew, standard charges apply. See our Pay As You Go Tariff Terms for further information.
7. Data rollover: if your tariff is eligible for data rollover, it will not apply to the promotional data. For example, if you have the £15 Big Bundle, you may be eligible to roll over for your standard 20GB data allowance, however, will not be able to rollover the additional promotional data provided as part of this Offer.
8. Offer cannot be run in conjunction with any other airtime discounts, including O2 Open, Friends & Family & Multisave. Participants who claim any other airtime discounts will be disqualified and no longer eligible for the Offer.
9. Participants who disconnect from the Qualifying Purchase tariff and reconnect (for whatever reason) will not qualify for this Offer.
10. Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and the Offer will be removed.
Other important terms
11. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
12. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the
Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
15. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.