Skip to main content
Pay Monthly 8GB Data Bolt On Terms and Conditions
8GB Data Bolt On for Selected Customers
- This Bolt On is only available to new and upgrading On & On and O2 Refresh customers connecting to a service through direct O2 sales channels.
- This offer is only available on a £47 a month On & On tariff and on a £47 a month O2 Refresh tariff including a £22 a month airtime plan and a £25 a month handset plan (please note that if you chose to pay off some of your handset plan early on this O2 Refresh tariff you will still be eligible for this Data Bolt On).
- Under this offer, you can pay an additional £5 a month and receive an 8GB a month data allowance (instead of the normal 4GB a month allowance for these tariffs).
- This 8GB data allowance is valid on the day of purchase and for 30 calendar days from the day after purchase.
- This offer is subject to status, credit checks and payment by direct debit. It is also subject to availability.
- Any unused data allowance will expire after 30 days and will not roll over into the following month.
- Your standard terms and conditions of service (including your tariff terms and your airtime agreement) will continue to apply when using the Bolt On.
- The Bolt On is for your personal non-commercial use. If, in our reasonable opinion, you're using it for commercial purposes or contrary to your terms of service, we reserve the right to charge you or restrict your use.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your significant disadvantage we'll notify you.
- Any amendment to these terms and conditions will be explained at the top of this page.
- We may remove or discontinue the Bolt On at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Bolt On, if you are, in our reasonable opinion, in breach of your terms of service.
- Unless terminated earlier, the promotional Bolt On will last until you terminate your agreement or take out a new agreement whichever is the soonest.
- You have to give us 30 days' notice if you want to cancel your Bolt On or Bolt Ons by calling the Customer Service number on your monthly bill.
- This Bolt On does not allow access to 4G data. For details of 4G access Bolt Ons see our website