Music Streaming - inclusive on selected tariffs: Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant” or “you” or “your”) will be provided 40GB of data (“Music Allowance”) in addition to the standard tariff data allowance for the sole use of streaming music from the following music streaming services (“Streaming Services”):
d. Apple Music
- Video streaming via iTunes and HD audio are excluded from this Offer.
- One Offer per Qualifying Purchase only. Offer will continue until Participant’s Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement or airtime tariff is upgraded, changed or otherwise ends or until Offer or Streaming Services are withdrawn, whichever happens first.
- O2 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time, including but not limited to the substitution of a suitable alternative to Streaming Services.
Eligibility & Participation
- The Offer is available to UK residents who make a purchase an Eligible Handset with and Eligible Tariff on O2 Refresh (a “Qualifying Purchase”).
- “Eligible Handsets” and “Eligible Tariffs” are designated as such in O2’s sole discretion. O2 shall identify Eligible Handsets in selected promotional material. Handsets and Tariffs may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
Music Data & Streaming Services
- The Offer does not include the cost of any subscription which is payable in respect of the Streaming Service and such subscription where applicable shall be paid by Participants to the Streaming Service provider in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to such Streaming Service. O2 makes no representation or warranty about the Streaming Service, its availability or quality and O2 will not be liable to Participants for any failure in the provision of the Streaming Service.
- Data used for music streamed from the Streaming Services will be taken from the Music Allowance and not the standard tariff data allowance. Access to the Music App will be taken from Participant’s standard data allowance, such that if Participants do not have sufficient data in their standard data tariff allowance, and even if there is there is unused data in the Music Allowance, the Music App will not open and Participants will be unable to stream music using mobile data. Participants may still be able to access the Music App by connecting to a Wifi network or purchasing an additional Data Bolt On.
- Music streaming whilst roaming is not included in the Music Allowance and additional data charges will apply.
Other important terms
- These terms and conditions together with the Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement govern your use of the Mobile Service and the Offer.
- O2 reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Offer at any time and will notify you of such changes by placing a notice at the top of these terms.
- Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, (including O2 Refresh Device Plan and associated Airtime Plan if applicable) within the 14 day Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
- The Offer is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. There is no cash alternative.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
- Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX