Pay As You Go More Minutes Bolt On Terms and Conditions
Please note this Bolt On will no longer be available to existing customers to opt in to from 21 July 2021 onwards.
- Available to all O2 Pay As You Go customers
- The More Minutes Bolt On gives you 50 minutes of UK calls to UK landlines and mobiles (excluding video calls) for £1 (subject to having sufficient credit).
- You can purchase the More Minutes Bolt On by sending MOREMINS to 21300 or by calling 2202 for free from your O2 mobile.
- The allowance you receive from the More Minutes Bolt On will expire at 23:59 for the day on which you purchase the Bolt On.
- You can only purchase one instance of the More Minutes Bolt On during a particular day.
- Eligible calls made using your More Minutes Bolt On allowance are counted by the minute not by the second and will be rounded up to the nearest minute.
- Your Bolt On allowance can be used for calls (excluding video calls) made in the UK from your O2 mobile to:
- UK landlines starting 01, 02 or 03; and
- Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man landlines; and
- numbers allocated to UK mobile network operators that provide mobile services with substantial national coverage. This currently includes the four major operators O2, Everything Everywhere (formerly known as Orange and T-Mobile), Vodafone and 3, and providers such as Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile and BT Fusion.
- O2 may exclude from your Bolt On allowance any calls which we reasonably believe are being used for call forwarding services, onward calling services or numbers that pay a revenue share.
- If you have a tariff allowance which includes UK landlines and mobiles, your More Minutes Bolt On allowance will be used first followed by your tariff allowance. This does not apply to the Favourite Place and Talkalotmore tariffs which will always be used before your More Minutes Bolt On allowance.
- If you have a monthly recurring voice Bolt On which includes UK landlines and mobiles, your More Minutes Bolt On allowance will be used first followed by your monthly recurring voice Bolt On allowance. This does not apply to the Your O2 Numbers Bolt On which will always be used before your More Minutes Bolt On allowance.
- If you have the More Minutes Bolt On alongside a More O2 Minutes Bolt On, calls to O2 mobiles will use your More O2 Minutes Bolt On allowance first followed by your More Minutes Bolt On allowance.
- You can view your remaining Bolt On allowance by visiting o2.co.uk/myo2 or alternatively you can send BALANCE to 20202 or by calling 4444 for free from your O2 mobile.
- O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of this offer upon reasonable notice. If we amend or withdraw the Bolt On to your disadvantage we will notify you. Notice will be provided by text message. Changes will be effective immediately upon our having notified you.