Monthly AutoTop Up 10% saving ("The Offer") terms and conditions
This Offer is run by Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Offer.
- These terms and conditions incorporate the Pay As You Go Service Terms and Tariff Terms ("Terms and Conditions").
- The Offer is open to O2 Pay As You Go iPad, Android Tablet, Mobile Wifi / Pocket Hotspot and Dongle customers who choose the Monthly Auto Top Up payment option (Steady Surfer plan) ("Eligible Customers").
- Eligible Customers will save 10% off the then standard One-Off Top Up price (top-ups within Light Surfer plans) ("The Discount").
- The Offer will run from 5 May 2015 until ended by O2 (the "Offer Period").
- O2 reserves the right to change or withdraw the Offer or the Offer Period at any time.
- The Discount will continue to apply until the Eligible Customer cancels their Monthly Auto Top Up ("Discount Period").
- Monthly Auto Top Ups will occur on the same day ever month and the top up amount will last for one month or until the data is used up, whichever is sooner. Monthly Auto Top Ups can be cancelled at any time up to midday the day before the plan is due to renew.
- Customers must cancel a Monthly Auto Top Up before switching to a One Off Top Up payment method. They can do this by selecting the cancel my tariff option.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer only includes the Discount and there will be no cash or other alternatives and this Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.