60 international free minutes terms and conditions
O2 | 60 International Free Minutes Terms and Conditions – PAYG Offer Terms and Conditions From 1 September 2017
Terms & conditions
60 International Free Minutes Terms and Conditions – PAYG Offer
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
Get 60 additional international minutes to your chosen destination from the list of 10 countries when you purchase an International Sim between the 31August to 30 November 2017. To claim your free minutes, simply text the country’s name to 2424 within 35 days of topping up your new International Sim. £10 minimum top up required, on or before the 30 November to be eligible. 60 additional minutes valid for 30 days from the date the additional minutes are applied to your sim. Pay As You Go service terms for International Sim apply. For the latest country pricing visit o2.co.uk/internationalsim. For full promotional terms and conditions see o2.co.uk.
Provided an Eligible Customer (hereinafter “you” or “your”) completes a Qualifying Purchase (defined below) you can receive 60 additional minutes to a destination of your choice (from a selected list) (“Extra Allowance”).
One Extra Allowance per Qualifying Purchase only
Calling destinations applicable to this Promotion
3. An Eligible Customer is any [UK resident over 18] who is not already making use of a free credit offer with O2 or any of its indirect channels. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of an International Sim and a minimum Top-Up of £10 between 00:01 on 31st August to 30th November 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
All claims received after the Promotion Period are excluded and do not qualify.
4. The Extra Allowance will be applied to your SIM no more than 24 hours after you text to opt in. The Extra Allowance will be valid for 30 days from the date of application to your SIM.
5. You will receive a text message to confirm that the Extra Allowance is being applied to your SIM.
6. You may only take advantage of redeeming this Promotion a maximum of once during the Promotion Period.
How to claim
7. Once you have made a Qualifying Purchase, send a text with your selected destination from the promotional sim to the shortcode 2424, within 35 days of topping up.
8. If you cancel, exchange or return your Qualifying Purchase for any reason then you no longer qualify for your Extra Allowance.
Other important terms
9. By participating in this Promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which you have consented. All application instructions form part of the terms. You must retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
10. Full Pay As You Go service terms, and Pay As You Go International Terms and Conditions apply.
11. No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed. Incomplete or illegible applications or applications that are not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
12. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
13. This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers or promotions unless we state otherwise.
14. O2 reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
15. Any O2 decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Extra Allowance for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash or other alternative.
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
18. This Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited having its registered office at 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX ("O2").