O2 | The UK to EU Minutes for Business: Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions
The UK to EU Minutes for Business: Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) govern ‘UK to EU Minutes’ offered to business
customers. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. These terms were amended and
are effective from 14 June 2018.
Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
UK to EU Minutes
1. This offer allow you to make calls from the UK to all destinations in Country Zones 1 and 2 (“UK to
EU Minutes”), subject, restrictions and exclusions set out below. UK to EU Minutes are available
a. A Bolt On, which gives you an extra 180 minutes on top of your standard tariff allowance of
domestic minutes to use solely for UK to EU Minutes (the “Bolt On”). This Bolt On is
included with Eligible Tariffs or can be purchased in exchange for a one-off fee (the value of
which will be stated at the point of purchase) with non-Eligible Tariffs; or
b. As an additional bundle of 100 minutes on top of your standard tariff allowance of domestic
minutes (the “Add On”), to use solely as UK to EU Minutes.
2. Once you’ve used up your Bolt On or Add On allowance you will be charged for any additional
minutes at the standard out-of-bundle international call rates for your chosen tariff.
3. UK to EU Minutes are only available as a Bolt On or Add On, and cannot be purchased in smaller or
larger bundles or on a pro-rated basis.
4. The Bolt On lasts from the date of purchase for the remainder of the monthly billing period in which
you purchased it. Where the Bolt On or Add On is included in your Eligible Tariff it will be applied
each billing month until you leave or change to an ineligible tariff.
5. Subject to paragraph 6, below, O2 Business customers who purchase an Airtime Plan or tariff that
includes 6GB or more data are eligible for the Bolt On and those who purchase a Sim Only tariff
with 10, 20 or 30GB of data are eligible for the Add On (“Eligible Tariff/s”). Airtime Plans or tariffs
that include texts or data only are not eligible for the Bolt On.
6. If you’re an O2 Business Customer who is in arrears or, in our reasonable belief, in breach of these
terms or the General Terms for Business Customers or Device Plan, you are not eligible for the Bolt
On or the Add On.
How to get UK to EU minutes
7. UK to EU Minutes will be automatically added to your Eligible Tariff. If you wish to purchase the Bolt
On you can only do so in selected sales channels, subject to availability.
8. If you purchase the Bolt On the cost will be added to your O2 bill.
9. If you purchase the Bolt On then, once selected, UK to EU Minutes will be available for you to use
straight away. This means that your Change of Mind period expires as soon as you use any UK to
EU Minutes or after 14 days, whichever happens first, and you’ll have to pay for the Bolt On. This
does not affect your statutory rights.
10. UK to EU Minutes may take up to 2 hours to appear on your My O2 Business account.
Restrictions and exclusions
11. UK to EU Minutes expire at the end of the monthly billing cycle in which you purchased or acquired
them. Any unused UK to EU Minutes will not be rolled over from one monthly billing period to the
next, and are non-refundable..
12. The following call types and number ranges are excluded from UK to EU Minutes: calls made from
destinations outside UK, calls made to any destinations other than those in our Country Zones 1
and 2, calls to premium rate or non-geographic numbers, calls to business switchboards,
conference calls, calls to numbers for onward routing or revenue sharing purposes, calls using or to
satellite phones, mobile traffic calls, machine to machine calls or calls to any other special numbers
and any other call types or number ranges that would not otherwise be included in your usual tariff
13.Calls must be for your use in accordance with your Business Services Agreement and Tariff Terms. If
we reasonably believe that you have breached these terms or those, we reserve the right to impose
further charges and / or disconnect your sim card in accordance with your Agreement.
Other important terms
14. These terms and conditions together with your Agreement, Tariff Terms and / or Device Plan
govern your use of the UK to EU Minutes.
15. O2 reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any element of on the UK to EU Minutes service
without notice including but not limited to the substitution of a suitable alternative. Changes will
be effective immediately. If we withdraw the service whilst you have a Bolt On that is unexpired,
then your Bolt On will continue until it has expired, but you will not be able to purchase a new Bolt
On. O2 does not guarantee that UK to EU Minutes will always be made available and reserves the
right to end the UK to EU Minutes at any time.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the