Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or
instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsung.com/uk/unboxyourtickets form part
of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey,
KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 29th January 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 18th of
February 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) of, or a company registered
in, the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man (“Participant”).
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone
professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product
(defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this
Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) model of the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8 or Tab
S3 (each a “Promotion Product”, together the “Promotion Products”) from a UK Participating Retailer shown
in the table below (“Participating Retailer”) (whether the purchase is made in-store or online or via a call
centre) during the Promotion Period and who receive and keep the Promotion Product may claim (“Claim”)
and redeem a pair of tickets to one event, from a choice of selected events to be held between 1st April
2018 and 31st December 2018 (the “Reward”). See Appendix for a list of available events and Rewards.
7. The Rewards are available strictly whilst stocks last. A maximum of 86,397 Rewards are available and once
claimed no further Rewards shall be available. Submission of a Claim does not guarantee that you will
receive a Reward. The number of Rewards available at events are strictly limited and are available on a first
come first served basis. The Promoter provides no guarantee that Rewards will be available for a Participant’s preferred event.
8. Participants who are individuals may submit a maximum of 1 Claim per Promotion Product. Participants that
are businesses may submit a maximum of 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased up to a maximum of 10
Claims during the Promotion Period.
9. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g.
Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
10. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances
(including, by way of example, the unforeseen cancellation of a particular event) the Promoter may
substitute a Reward for a Reward of equal or greater value.
11. How to claim,
a. Participants who purchase Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+or Note 8 during the Promotion Period should
open the Samsung Members App which is preinstalled on the Promotion Product. Register your
Promotion Product on the Samsung Members App and click the Benefit Tab located at the top of the
screen. First, select the Ticket offer tab and then click the “Claim Now” button which will launch a
new webpage. Complete the online claim form by providing the IMEI number of the Promotion
Product, upload proof of purchase of a Promotion Product and all other required information (a
b. Participants who purchase a Tab S3 during the Promotion Period should visit
www.samsung.com/uk/unboxyourtickets and click the “Claim Now” button which will launch a new
webpage. Complete the online claim form by providing the IMEI number of the Promotion Product,
upload proof of purchase of a Promotion Product and all other required information (a “Claim”).
12. Business customers may only claim their Reward in the name of the business, all tickets must be redeemed
for the same event.
13. All Claims must be submitted between before 23.59 (GMT) on the 25th February 2018 (the “Claim Period”).
Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
14. Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter.
Within 2 days of claiming, Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm whether their Claim has been
successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
15. Upon Claim Validation a successful Participant will be provided with a ticket code “Unique Ticket Code” and
instructions to visit the ticket website “Ticket Website” where Participants may redeem the Unique Ticket
Code by selecting the event and date that they wish to attend, subject to availability. The Unique Ticket
Code must be registered on the Ticket Website by 4th March 2018, after this date the Unique Ticket Code
will expire automatically, and no further codes will be provided.
16. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the
Promoter’s customer service team at Tickets@SamsungPromotions.claims or 0345 216 0132 within 5 days of
a Claim being submitted.
17. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS
and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within 5 days. If no response is received
within 5 days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no
longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
18. This Promotion is not redeemable with any other offer from the Promoter.
19. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter
for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not
comply with these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect
itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to
proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
22. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the
Participant may not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product
after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid, and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by
calling: 0345 216 0132. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a
Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant consents to the Promoter
Privacy and Data Protection
23. The Promoter may use any personal information submitted by the Participant to advise Participants of future
promotions and to provide information about products of the Promoter or its associated companies that may
be of interest. The Participant hereby consents to such personal information being used for this purpose and
http://www.samsung.com/uk/info/privacy.html. The Participant may withdraw consent to such use of
personal information by writing to the Promoter or by using the opt-out process outlined in the Promoter’s
24. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the
details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will
not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
25. Participants acknowledge that by entering their details and information with the ticket partner AEG/AXS will
26. Tickets are not re-saleable under any circumstances. Any resale or attempted resale will invalidate any ticket
redemption. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of tickets, the Promoter reserves the
right to cancel those tickets with immediate effect.
27. All ticket redemptions are subject to the standard terms and conditions shown here:
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or
other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
29. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes
of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
30. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Claim submissions due to
transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or
damaged transmissions or Claim or Rewards; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or
failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e)
any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
31. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses
which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
32. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the maximum extent permitted by all applicable
laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses
or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without
limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation
of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or
personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
33. The Promotion is governed by English law.