Double Data – Was 6GB Now 12GB and Was 12GB now 24GB (from O2 and selected partners only)
DOUBLE DATA FOR BUSINESS - when you buy selected Business tariffs (the “Offer”)
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer which you must accept to participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) get the standard data allowance in their Qualifying Purchase, doubled (e.g. 12GB for the price of 6GB and 24GB for the price of 12GB) (“Double Data”)
2. Double Data will be applied automatically when making a Qualifying Purchase and will continue for up to the minimum contract terms expiry date or when the Qualifying Purchase tariff is superseded, switched to an ineligible tariff, changed, cancelled, withdrawn or expires, whatever happens first.
3. One Offer per Qualifying Purchase only. Offer is not transferable. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
4. This Offer is open to O2 Business customers, new or re-signing, (“Eligible Customers”) who make a Qualifying Purchase.
5. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of an Eligible Tariff and / or Eligible Device from selected sales channels, as identified in promotional material during the Offer Period.
6. Qualifying Purchases will be subject to their own eligibility criteria, status and credit checks and O2’s general terms for business customers which can be found here: http//static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/general-terms-for-business.
7. Eligible Devices and Tariffs that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period will not qualify for this Offer. Participants who disconnect from the Qualifying Purchase tariff and reconnect (for whatever reason) will not qualify for this Offer.
8. Participants who fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer will be disqualified and Double Data will be removed.
Other important terms
9. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
10. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Double Data for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Double Data, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. O2’s decision is final with regard to all Offer matters.
13. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participation and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.