Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification. The winner will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses.
2. Only one entry per person via registration of our new Public Sector Catalogue. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. O2 will own the intellectual property in all entries, and may seek to protect this by way of registration. You will provide such assistance to O2 as required to give effect to this, including assignments and further information.
3. The competition runs from 29th February 2016 to 14th March 2016. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the competition draw.
4. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received based on suitability as chosen by O2’s judging panel on 15th March 2016 in its discretion. The winner will be notified by 15th March 2016 by email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2’s discretion.
5. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
6. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable).
7. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s).
8. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
9. If any provision of these terms & conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
11. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self addressed envelope detailing your request to the Enterprise Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the competition.
12. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this competition.
13. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or review and revise these terms & conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
15. This competition is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The promoter of this competition is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX.