Terms and Conditions
1. This competition to win one of the following: Samsung Galaxy ALPHA (x2), Jabra Evolve 40 single eared headsets (x4) or Jabra Evolve 40 Double eared headsets (x4) is open to all who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
2. Only one entry per person via email. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. O2 will own the intellectual property in all entries, and may seek to protect this by way of registration. You will provide such assistance to O2 as required to give effect to this, including assignments and further information.
3. The competition runs from 18th March 2015 from 9am to 4pm. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the competition draw.
4. The winners will be selected from all eligible entries received based on suitability as chosen by O2’s judging panel on 18th March 2015 in its discretion. The winners will be notified by 19th March 2015 by email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2’s discretion.
5. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
6. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
7. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s).
8. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
9. If any provision of these terms & conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.