get microsoft 365 business voice with calling plan offer
Get Microsoft 365 Business Voice with Calling Plan Offer | Terms and Conditions | O2
Terms & conditions
Get Microsoft 365 Business Voice (with Calling Plan) for £3 less a month for 12 months (the “Offer”)
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer.
Microsoft 365 Business Licence
2. Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can claim 12 months of Microsoft 365 Business Voice from O2 at £9 per User per month (“Discounted Licence”), subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Discounted Licence. The duration of the Discounted Licence will be as set out in this Commercial Schedule.
3. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Discounted Licence for a suitable alternative.
4. To activate the Discounted Licence you will need to have a Microsoft 365 Business account. If you do not have a Microsoft 365 Business account you will have to sign up for and purchase a Microsoft 365 Business account (“Licence”) to use the Discounted Licence. You can opt out of the Licence at any point through your Microsoft 365 Business account. Once the Licence commences, you can terminate the Licence at any time by providing 30 days’ notice.
5. Once the Discounted Licence expires, the monthly Rental Charge will revert to £12 per month per User for the remainder of the Minimum Period or until you serve 30 days’ notice.
Eligibility & Participation
6. To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase.
7. An “Eligible Customer” is a new or renewing O2 SMB customer.
8. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of a 12, 24 or 36 months Microsoft Business Voice service from O2 between 19 January 2021 and 30 April 2021 and the Customer must have accepted and agreed to all terms by 23:59 pm 30 April 2021 (“Offer Period”).
9. Use of the Discounted Licence (and Licence) requires compliance with acceptance of and compliance with Microsoft 365 Business terms and conditions (see: www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/), a compatible device, internet access, and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the services involves hardware, software, and internet access, your ability to use the services may be affected by the performance of these factors.
10. No cash alternatives are available.