Get Microsoft 365 Audio Conferencing free for 12 months (the “Offer”)
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer.
Microsoft 365 Business Licence
2. Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can claim 12 months of Microsoft 365 Audio Conferencing from O2 (“Free Licence”), subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Free Licence. The duration of the Free Licence will be as set out in this Commercial Schedule.
3. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Licence for a suitable alternative.
4. To activate the Free Licence you will need to have a Microsoft 365 Business account. If you do not have a Microsoft 365 Business account you will have to sign up for and purchase a Microsoft 365 Business account (“Licence”) to use the Free Licence. The Customer can opt out of the Licence at any point through your Microsoft 365 Business account. Once the Licence commences, the Customer can terminate the Licence at any time by providing 30 days’ notice.
5. Once the Free Licence expires, the monthly Rental Charge will revert to £3.02 per month per User for the remainder of the Minimum Period Agreement or until you serve 30 days’ notice.
Eligibility & Participation
6. To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase.
7. An “Eligible Customer” is a new or renewing O2 SMB customer.
8. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of a 12, 24 or 36 months Microsoft Audio Conferencing service from O2 between 19 January 2021 and 31 March 2021 and the Customer must have accepted and agreed to all terms by 23:59 pm 31 March 2021 (“Offer Period”).
9. Use of the Free Licence (and Licence) requires compliance with acceptance of and compliance with Microsoft 365 Business terms and conditions (see: www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/), a compatible Device, internet access, and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the services involves hardware, software, and internet access, your ability to use the services may be affected by the performance of these factors.
10. No cash alternatives are available.