get free sophos home when you buy and activate sophos with o2 full terms and conditions
Get Free Sophos Home when you buy and activate Sophos with O2 | Terms and conditions | O2 Business
Terms & conditions
Get Free Sophos Home when you buy and activate Sophos with O2 – Full Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the Terms which you (an “Eligible Customer”) shall be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Sophos Home License
2. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) shall receive a Sophos Home License from O2 to use (the “Free License”), subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable (the “Offer”). One Free License per Qualifying Purchase only up to a maximum of 10 Qualifying Purchases per Eligible Customer (as defined below).
3. Free Licenses are subject to availability. O2 provides no guarantee that Free License will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free License for a suitable alternative.
4. You will be eligible for the Free License subject to the Sophos Security Service Terms and O2 Business’s General Terms.
Eligibility & Participation
5. To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase. You will then receive an email to your designated email account setting out the instructions for activating the Free License. If you have consented to be contacted in this regard, you will receive a welcome call from O2 within 48 hours of making the Qualifying Purchase to support you in activating the Free License.
6. A “Device” is any smartphone, tablet, personal computer, laptop or server on which the Free License can be installed.
7. An “Eligible Customer” is a new O2 Business customer.
8. “Sophos Product” is any product by Sophos sold by O2.
9. “Sophos Security Services Terms” can be found at https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business/sophos-security-service-schedule
10. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of any Sophos Product directly from O2 during the period of 1 July 2020 to 9 September 2020 inclusive (the “Offer Period”) made via the O2 sales channel by calling 08000280202 (or any other number as O2 may confirm) or requesting a call back. Following receipt of the Sophos Product via email to your designated email account, you can then call an O2 Guru or request a call back for activation of the Sophos Product. Following activation of the Sophos Product, the O2 Guru will send an email to your designated email account with redemption instructions for the Free License.
11. You must have activated your Sophos Business License in order to be able to access the Free License.
12. A Free License can be used for up to one Device.
Other important terms
13. O2 may, at its sole discretion, identify which purchases are eligible or no longer eligible for this Offer. O2 shall identify any Qualifying Purchase(s) in selected promotional material. Qualifying Purchases may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
14. If an Eligible Customer makes a Qualifying Purchase and receives the Free License and then cancels their Qualifying Purchase during the Change-Your-Mind Period, the Free License will also be cancelled. Your License shall only be and remain valid if you do not cancel your Qualifying Purchase during the Change-Your-Mind Period.
15. Purchases made through our indirect channel, third-party distributors, organised groups, agents, macros, other automated means or other third parties will not qualify for this Offer. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
16. All O2 Business Customers have to accept O2 Business’s General Terms (https://static-www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2018-11/General%20Conditions%20%28SMB%29%20-%20%20January%202018%20%28PDF%29%20%28002%29.pdf). Sophos requires a compatible device, internet access, and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the services involves hardware, software, and internet access, your ability to use the services may be affected by the performance of these factors. You agree that such requirements are your responsibility.
17. Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria as set out in the Sophos Security Services Terms. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer.
18. Entitlement to the Free License is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred. The Free License has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
20. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
21. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or amend or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal, a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances O2 reserves the right to substitute the Free License for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of O2 is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
23. O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
24. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
27. Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).