Get a 6, 8 or 12 month Office 356 Business licence from O2 Business (the “Offer”) – Full Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Office 365 Business Licence
2. Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can claim 6, 8 or 12 months of Office 365 Business from O2 (“Free Licence”), subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Free Licence. The duration of the Free Licence will be as set out in these terms or as otherwise communicated to you.
3. One Free Licence per Qualifying Purchase only up to a maximum of 10 claims per Eligible Customer (as defined below).
4. Free Licences are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. O2 provides no guarantee that Free Licence will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Licence for a suitable alternative.
5. O2 Small Biz and Business Essentials eligibility criteria may apply.
6. To activate the Free Licence you will need to have an Office 365 Business account and download the Office 365 Business application if you do not already have an account.
7. If you do not have an Office 365 Business account you will have to sign up for an Office 365 Business account to use the Free Licence and you will be automatically opted in to the Office 365 Business monthly licence at a cost of £9.40 per month (“Licence”) following the end of the Free Licence using O2’s Charge to Mobile service. You can opt out of the Licence at any point through your Office 365 Business account. To stop the Licence commencing after expiry of the Free Licence, you will need to provide at least 30 days’ notice. Once the Licence commences, you can terminate the Licence at any time by providing 30 days’ notice. To provide notice of termination, call 8002 (from an O2 number) or 0800 977 7337 (from any other number).
Eligibility & Participation
8. To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase.
9. An “Eligible Customer” is a new or existing O2 Business customer who has 1 to 10 employees.
10. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of an Eligible Tariff (as defined below) with a handset directly from O2 between 7 November 2019 and 23 December 2019 (“Offer Period”).
11. An “Eligible Tariff” and the length of the Free Licence is as follows:
a. O2 Business Essentials tariff for any term with any handset on a 6GB tariff = 6 months Free Licence;
b. O2 Small Biz tariff for any term with any handset on a 6GB tariff = 6 months Free Licence;
c. O2 Business Essentials tariff for any term with any handset on a 18GB or 36GB tariff = 8 months Free Licence;
d. O2 Small Biz tariff for any term with any handset on a 18GB or 36GB tariff = 8 months Free Licence;
e. O2 Business Essentials tariff for any term with any handset on a tariff of 60GB and above = 12 months Free Licence;
f. O2 Small Biz tariff for any term with any handset on a tariff of 60GB and above = 12 months Free Licence.
12. O2 may, at its sole discretion, identify which devices or tariffs are eligible or no longer eligible for this Offer. O2 shall identify Eligible Tariffs in selected promotional material. Devices or tariffs may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
13. Eligible Tariff that are purchased and returned within the Change-Your-Mind period, do not qualify for this Offer. If an Eligible Customer makes a Qualifying Purchases and redeems the Free Licence and then cancels their Eligible Tariff during the Change-Your-Mind Period, the Free Licence will also be cancelled. Purchases made through our indirect channel or through a third party distributor will not qualify for this Offer.
14. Use of the Free Licence (and Licence) requires compliance with acceptance of and compliance with Office 365 Business terms and conditions (see: www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/), a compatible device, internet access, and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the services involves hardware, software, and internet access, your ability to use the services may be affected by the performance of these factors. You agree that such requirements are your responsibility.
15. Your Licence shall only be and remain valid if:
a. you fully and correctly complete the redemption and set up process;
b. you do not return your phone or Tablet to O2 within the 14 day Change Your Mind period; and / or
c. you do not default on payments during your O2 Business Essentials or Small Biz agreement with O2.
How to claim
16. You will be provided with a redemption leaflet which will provide a link to a microsite (the “Microsite”) when you can redeem the Free
17. Once on the Microsite you must accept the Charge to Mobile terms if you are a new Office 365 Business customer. You must then click through and verify your mobile number which may include the requirement to send a code to your mobile.
18. The Microsite will then direct you to Office 365’s website where you will need to sign in to Office 365 Business or register for Office 365 Business if you are not already registered so that you can redeem the Licence.
Other important terms
19. Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer.
20. Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, (including O2 Business Essentials Device Plan and associated Airtime Plan if applicable) within the Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer.
21. No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
22. Entitlement to the Free Licence is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred. The voucher for the Free Licence has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
23. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind. Damaged to or loss of voucher may result in the Eligible Customer being unable to claim the Free Licence.
24. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
25. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or amend or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances O2 reserves the right to substitute the Free Licence for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of O2 is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
26. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Offer Subscription, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
27. O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
28. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
29. Data Protection: By participating in the Offer, Participants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and the use
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
31. Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)