get 6 months free microsoft teams full terms and conditions
Get 6 months free Microsoft Teams | Terms and conditions | O2 Business
Terms & conditions
Get 6 months free Microsoft Teams – Full Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the Terms which you (an “Eligible Customer”) shall be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Microsoft Teams License
2. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Subscription (a “Participant”) shall receive 6 months from O2 to use the Microsoft Teams License (the “Free License”), subject to acceptance of additional terms or eligibility criteria, as applicable to the Microsoft Teams License (the “Offer”). One Free License per Qualifying Subscription only up to a maximum of 1 claim per Eligible Customer (as defined below) with up to a maximum of 3000 users per Free License.
3. Eligibility is subject to the Microsoft Customer Agreement, the Microsoft Online Services Terms and O2 Business’s General Terms. Free Licenses are subject to availability. O2 provides no guarantee that Free License will remain available throughout the Offer Period. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free License for a suitable alternative.
4. Following expiry of the Free License, you will not be automatically opted in to the Microsoft Teams License (the “License”) following the end of the Free License. If you wish to continue with the License, you will need to call 8002 (from an O2 number) or 0800 977 7337 (from any other number) ahead of the expiration of the Free Licence.
11. O2 may, at its sole discretion, identify which purchases are eligible or no longer eligible for this Offer. O2 shall identify Qualifying Subscription(s) in selected promotional material. Qualifying Subscriptions may only be eligible for this Offer at certain times, so please check marketing material.
12. If an Eligible Customer makes a Qualifying Subscription and receives the Free License and then cancels their Qualifying Subscription during the Change-Your-Mind Period, the Free License will also be cancelled. Your License shall only be and remain valid if you do not cancel your Qualifying Subscription during the Change-Your-Mind Period.
13. Purchases made through our indirect channel, third-party distributors, organised groups, agents, macros, other automated means or other third parties will not qualify for this Offer. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
14. All O2 Business Customers have to accept O2 Business’s General Terms (https://static-www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2018-11/General%20Conditions%20%28SMB%29%20-%20%20January%202018%20%28PDF%29%20%28002%29.pdf). Microsoft requires a compatible device, internet access, and certain software, and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the services involves hardware, software, and internet access, your ability to use the services may be affected by the performance of these factors. You agree that such requirements are your responsibility.
15. The Qualifying Subscription will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria as set out in the Microsoft Customer Agreement and Microsoft Online Services Terms. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer.
16. Entitlement to the Free License is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred. The Free License has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
17. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
18. Participants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
19. The Offer is subject to availability and once all available Offers are subscribed for, O2 is under no obligation to provide further Offers. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or amend or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal, a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of any dispute the decision of O2 is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
22. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
25. Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).