Get 3 months free Airtime when you take out a new Business Essentials contract (the “Offer”)
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Participation and/or claim instructions form part of the “Terms” which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
1. Eligible Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase (a “Participant”) can get the first 3 months of their monthly Airtime Plan monthly subscription charge for free (“Free Airtime”). For the avoidance of doubt this Free Airtime does not apply to out-of-bundle and premium-rate charges or paid-for Bolt Ons. Full monthly subscription charges apply after Free Airtime has been applied.
2. One Free Airtime per Qualifying Purchase only.
3. O2 reserves the right to amend this Offer at any time which may include the substitution of the Free Airtime for a suitable alternative. No cash or other alternatives.
Eligibility & Participation
4. This Offer is open to “Eligible Customers” who are invited to take up the Offer. Eligible Customers are O2 business customers:
i. with an existing Business Essentials contract and who are within the minimum term of their current Business Essentials contract; and
ii. who have paid off, or will pay off, the outstanding balance of their current Business Essentials contract before redeeming the Offer; and
iii. who wish to take out a new Business Essentials contract, with 24 month term between 26th July 2017 and 31st August 2017
5. To participate Eligible Customers must make a Qualifying Purchase. A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of a new Business Essentials contract directly from O2 telesales., All other sales channels excluded.
6. If you take out a Business Essentials contract and cancel it within the Change-Your-Mind period, you do not qualify for this Offer. Purchases made through a third party distributor are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.
How to claim
7. Participants must make a Qualifying Purchase and Free Airtime will be applied automatically, reflected as a monthly credit on each respective bill in months 1 to 3 of your contract.
Other important terms
8. Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should familiarise themselves with these before participating in this Offer. For Business Essentials terms and eligibility criteria, please see http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/business/general-conditions-03-oct-2016.pdf
9. Where a Participant wishes to cancel their Qualifying Purchase, within the Change-Your-Mind period then they are no longer eligible to participate in this Offer. Participants cannot claim any form of refund for Free Airtime applied to their account.
10. No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
11. Entitlement to the Free Airtime is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. Free Airtime has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. Responsibility is not accepted for applications damaged, lost, or delayed as a result of any computer hardware, network or software failure of any kind.
13. Applicants should retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
14. O2 reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Airtime for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. O2 will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Offer or accepting or using the Free Airtime, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. O2’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
17. By participating in the Offer, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Telefonica UK Limited 260 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, SL1 4DX (“O2”)