within the Prize Draw Dates prior to the Closing Date. You can enter the Prize Draw twice – once by each entry route.
Details For Entry: Entrants will need to provide their name and contact number, along with the child’s. Once a Winner has been selected, the child’s name must be confirmed too. The child must be aged 7 – 13 and must not have been a mascot before.
The winning entrant will be drawn at random on the Draw Date from all fully completed entries.
• Draw Date: 1 March 2018
• Prize: Nominate someone aged 7 – 13 years old to be the England Rugby mascot for the England v Wales match at Twickenham on the 18 March 2018.
The winning mascot will win a ticket to the match and also three further tickets for their parents/guardians.
Each mascot will be provided an England shirt, socks and shorts (mascot to bring own boots). The mascot must arrive two hours before kick-off.
The Prize does not include any travel or other hospitality.
1. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
2. Only one entry per person, per entry route and per mobile phone number (if applicable) is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
3. The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone.
6. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if the Prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion.
7. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a Prize winner to take up the Prize.
8. Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the Prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply.
9. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute a Prize of similar value should the specified Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The Prize is not transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2’s control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
10. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
11. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
12. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
13. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
14. The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
15. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. For the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
16. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
18. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).